59 Belts State Series

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score

I reached out and asked about a Nebraska buckle, Trevor has been great to work with in picking the options, colors and engraving. I can't wait to see the finished product, metal buckle, red Nebraska inlay, black strap and Serial number 01 and IceyShanks engraved on the back.

http://59belts.com

They say cost on those State buckles?

Edit: Saw on site the Texas is listed at $85. Not a bad price point there for their buckles.

Mine was $110 shipped, including strap, I think he said around $150 after the first of the year.

Edit: Saw on site the Texas is listed at $85. Not a bad price point there for their buckles.
I just looked up the email again from him:
The package will sell for $125 after that on the website.

Still looks like it says 69 to me.
Did they ever make a regular clasp? The early ones were so different than every other buckle for golf.

Thanks Icey.......just bought one. My wife thanks you too. LOL.

Still looks like it says 69 to me.
Did they ever make a regular clasp? The early ones were so different than every other buckle for golf.
I think they still only fit in their own straps, at least a few months ago they did

I think these are a great idea, but I doubt I'll ever own one based on the strap system.

Too invested in too many buckles already.

Merry Christmas to me.

9b05be39dcaacf7ecfa6ae2c93166662.jpg

that looks good Nate.

I think these are a great idea, but I doubt I'll ever own one based on the strap system.

Too invested in too many buckles already.
Just to touch on this a bit. I asked the same question a few days ago about the strap system. They will make ANY buckle on their site with a traditional style instead of their proprietary. You just need to send a note in with your order saying you want a traditional single prong strap system.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Looks good Nate, I really like their buckles, might need to pick one up.

I went to the website and didn't see any of the links for the states edition, do you have to contact them for a custom build?

Looking good, Big Time.

I went to the website and didn't see any of the links for the states edition, do you have to contact them for a custom build?

Yes, I could contact Trevor Derrheim.

Just to touch on this a bit. I asked the same question a few days ago about the strap system. They will make ANY buckle on their site with a traditional style instead of their proprietary. You just need to send a note in with your order saying you want a traditional single prong strap system.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
That is dangerous news!

Lookin' good Nate, love how the Nebraska turned out as well!

Lookin' good Nate, love how the Nebraska turned out as well!

That did turn out nice. I like the Texas one a little more though. Go figure.

Back