Ben Hogan Clubs Update

ackman13

Reaction score
Handicap
After doing a demo on the PTX irons and the Edge irons I decided to make a change from my Nike Vapor Fly irons and purchase a set of PTX irons and a Hogan Golf Bag. First, the customer service of the Hogan staff was amazing. Second of all, since I have had the irons I have hit them several times and the feel and performance is outstanding. I had them add degree to the lie angle - which seems perfect for me. I also got one equalizer wedge with a 50 degree loft. The other thing I noticed that was difference than the demo clubs was the club number (5,6,7, etc) was stamped on the hosel of the club. This is in addition to the loft on the bottom. I love these clubs. I am hitting the ball very solid and the feel is great. I am excited again to get out and practice.

If you are considering a new set of irons I think you should at least give Hogans a look. You may find that they are the right club for you.

Great buy! The PTx are awesome irons.

Attachments

• yodaworthlesspics.jpg
    yodaworthlesspics.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 0
I am very happy with my PTx and Equaizers. I hope you hit them well.

The PTx irons and Equalizer wedges are incredible. Feel free to document your thoughts on each in the respective threads to help others researching these clubs.

Hit 'em well!

I am loving the PTx through the 7 iron and I truly think I will end up loving the hollow bodied 6 and 5. I am having great success with the equalizer 50 and 54 wedges. Overall they are great clubs. In fact I just shot my lowest round since getting back into golf today with this setup. What’s not to like with that??

I agree! I am already hitting better than I have in a long time. I feel much more confident with these irons. The longer clubs are great to hit because you can feel the ball leap off the club. I hit the 4 & 5 irons better than I ever hit my Nike's. I am playing in a tournament with some friends a week from Monday on 8-27 and I am looking forward to using the PTX Irons.

Seriously considering these Irons as well.

I bought a set a couple weeks ago. Waiting for them to be built and shipped!

Seriously considering these Irons as well.

I really love my Edge Irons! I am making very good contact, having more confidence and the feel is amazing.
If you are on the fence, take advantage of the demo program. It's cheap includes shipping both ways. I can say with confidence that if you try the clubs, you will buy them! Any questions, send me a pm.

I think I gotta wait on that. When I went onto their site they didn't have any lefty demo's. I wanted to try them out. My clubs are all +1" in length. It's really kinda a toss up at this point between these and a couple other forged cavity backs.

Back