Best Food at the Turn?

I would have to go with the jumbo hotdog/ brat/ sausage... its a quick treat that is relatively (depending on how you doctor it up) non mess option!

Usually don't stop or eat at the turn, but if everyone is doing it then a Hot Dog for me. As long as they have actual toppings and not just mustard and ketchup in a little package.

I usually go with a hot dog or turkey sandwich, although if it is really hot I sometimes just grab a water and Gatorade/PowerAde.

I love the fact you put "Snickers" and not candy bar! I'd get a Snickers and a hotdog.

I love the fact you put "Snickers" and not candy bar! I'd get a Snickers and a hotdog.

Its because I didnt create the menu, it was one at a course I played.

I also find it funny that I asked what would you choose from the list and half the posts are things not on the list.
What is the best sedan? Oh this F150 truck is...:D

Its because I didnt create the menu, it was one at a course I played.

I also find it funny that I asked what would you choose from the list and half the posts are things not on the list.
What is the best sedan? Oh this F150 truck is...:D
I could never go with the F150. Ford releases like six models a year, totally flooding the market with product.

Snicker Dog

Turkey Sandwich.

Goto is generally a sandwich and cookie.

Hot dog. And a beer!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I like to get a Chicken Salad or Tuna Salad sandwich at the turn if not available then I will go with the all American Hot Dog.

Jalapeño and Cheese bratwurst no bun off the hot dog roller and ice cold Dr Pepper.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I bet it was good!
I stay away from chips, because they get a hand greasy...

Eat them with the hand that goes in the glove..no slippery grips that way!

a browned hot dog (or sausage with peppers and onions at Forsgate) or cheeseburger
a frozen Snickers would be great!

Turkey sandwich. If not Hot Dog with mustard and onions will do.

At the turn I'm looking for a nice juicy cheeseburger, maybe with a little bacon on it. And to wash it down a nice frost beer.

Usually nothing. But, if I'm hungry, a hot dog is first choice (if they're good). Hot dogs are easier and quicker to eat and we don't really stop at the turn, but eat on the fly. Second would be cheeseburger.

Usually its a power bar but since that's not on the list...I will go with a hotdog

Based off your choices I'm going with nothing. I don't want anything heavy like a burger or dog and I don't want something greasy like chips, playing without a glove and eating chips can lead to a 40 yards club toss and I try not to eat chocolate bars.

Homemade pb+j, the trail mix that was on sale the day I bought it and water. Everytime.

If I had to choose one of those; probably turkey sandwhich. I love cranberry sauce.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Hotdog with mustard and a bag of doritos!

Turkey sandwich, chips and an ice cold beer.

Just at a course that literally listed these exact choices for the call in food.

Well they also had granola.

I usually always get a turkey club sandwich. Not a huge turkey guy, but turkey and bacon together is pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back