The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am surprised folks didn't look at the subfoms in the past. In just seem logical. Still, it takes nada away from the awesome coverage. Most be some folks with tired feet.
I am an organizational freak, if I could have subforms for subforms to make things neater I would, but people won't read them that way. It drives me crazy too, but like you said we have to do what is best for the site overall.

I am on a really boring conference call....so close to dozing off.

Speaking of ideas... Do we have a page that has a "quick link" to all of the golf and golf related mfg's. ? I know "google it". But it would be nice to have it available here somewhere. Maybe a "sticky"?

Today has been interesting. 3 hour meeting with the "ivory tower" or accounting letting us know that we aren't working hard enough and we need to beat customers into giving us PO's, followed by a service meeting telling us sales guys to slow down and they're behind.

All good times.

Trying to follow along with PGA show content while in a meeting and you get caught by the client CEO. His comment, nice looking shoes. Damn it.

I am not understanding what you mean.

Sorry, rereading it myself it wasn't so clear. What I meant was creating a sticky that has all the golf manufacturers website addresses.

Sorry, rereading it myself it wasn't so clear. What I meant was creating a sticky that has all the golf manufacturers website addresses.

I can't see us doing anything like that, it really is a quick google of the company, or click on their banner ad from our site if we have one. It's also always located at the end of a review found on our homepage http://www.thehackersparadise.com/.

I am not a fan of ordering stuff on line and waiting. Yes what I ordered I saved almost half, but dang it I hate waiting for it to ship and get here. It's nothing fun like a golf club but I still want it here. The sooner it gets here, the sooner I can get it installed.

Organizing a golf practice for 14 kids is...interesting. Particularly with no driving range at the course.

My phone is taking a beating this week. The slow loading of these PGA show threads has resulted in some tossing. Perhaps next year I will have a Laptop configured into my truck. Larger screen would make those more enjoyable hahaha.

Ddec just said (and I quote) "www.MyBeltIsSad.com would be a great website for a guy I know".

I dont know what that means, but it made me laugh out loud.

So I'm standing between the two Callaway booths and by booths I mean the size if an entire retail store each.

There's a video playing on a 30 foot screen of the guys from Dude Perfect and Jamie Sadowski doing all sorts of crazy stunts.

I hear the man standing next to me laugh and I just glance and he says this is crazy. I agree and laugh. Then realize it's only Roger Effin Cleveland. Holy cow.

We just chatted for the next 10 minutes about the new wedges and how proud he is of it.

After a few moments I mention THP to him and hoe everyone appreciates his time and efforts.

He got a huge smile and and "those guys are a lot of fun" just as sincere as he could be.

So yeah that was Alright ?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

So I'm standing between the two Callaway booths and by booths I mean the size if an entire retail store each.

There's a video playing on a 30 foot screen of the guys from Dude Perfect and Jamie Sadowski doing all sorts of crazy stunts.

I hear the man standing next to me laugh and I just glance and he says this is crazy. I agree and laugh. Then realize it's only Roger Effin Cleveland. Holy cow.

We just chatted for the next 10 minutes about the new wedges and how proud he is of it.

After a few moments I mention THP to him and hoe everyone appreciates his time and efforts.

He got a huge smile and and "those guys are a lot of fun" just as sincere as he could be.

So yeah that was Alright ?

Yeah I talked to that guy today too.

So yeah that was Alright 

That's pretty awesome. What are the odds it would be him?

Jogger pants with high top golf shoes may be the worst thing I've seen in golf fashion. Not so much the high tops but how awful it looks with joggers

Jogger pants with high top golf shoes may be the worst thing I've seen in golf fashion. Not so much the high tops but how awful it looks with joggers

Yea honestly they would probably look fine with normal pants.

Yeah that's one of those looks that in a few years Ricky will probably look back on and think, "what the hell was I thinking?"

#THPCallOut this year, loser has to golf in joggers for next round? hahahahaha awful.

Yeah that's one of those looks that in a few years Ricky will probably look back on and think, "what the hell was I thinking?"

And then goes to his garage to pick what Porsche to drive and thanks CPG for the high tops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back