15* 3-wood
17* 5-wood
21* hybrid
24* hybrid
6-PW
50* wedge
54* wedge
58* wedge

as you can see.....I carry 4 wedges + 2 woods + 2 hybrids. My gap is between my 4 hybrid and 6 iron. I can bridge that gap all day long.

my two cents.

my bag set-up is...

driver
15* 3-wood
17* 5-wood
21* hybrid
24* hybrid
6-PW
50* wedge
54* wedge
58* wedge

as you can see.....I carry 4 wedges + 2 woods + 2 hybrids. My gap is between my 4 hybrid and 6 iron. I can bridge that gap all day long.

my two cents.

Just curious. What's your HCP?

my bag set-up is...

driver
15* 3-wood
17* 5-wood
21* hybrid
24* hybrid
6-PW
50* wedge
54* wedge
58* wedge

my two cents.

whats the loft on the 6 iron?

Unless you are using your LW for bunker shots,drop it and use your 56* niblick for those short side pitches and full shots from 75 yards.

my bag set-up is...

driver
15* 3-wood
17* 5-wood
21* hybrid
24* hybrid
6-PW
50* wedge
54* wedge
58* wedge

my two cents.

My 3w is 15 and my 4h is 23, do you guys think i need something in between? like a 5w or something?

My 3w is 15 and my 4h is 23, do you guys think i need something in between? like a 5w or something?

How far do you hit each of those clubs Vadim? With a good swing, not trying to kill the ball. Snicker doodle is misleading, i think his clubs have strong lofts because his gap wedge is 50 i doubt he would have a 48 or 47 degree PW

How far do you hit each of those clubs Vadim? With a good swing, not trying to kill the ball. Snicker doodle is misleading, i think his clubs have strong lofts because his gap wedge is 50 i doubt he would have a 48 or 47 degree PW

my bag set-up is...

driver
15* 3-wood
17* 5-wood
21* hybrid
24* hybrid
6-PW
50* wedge
54* wedge
58* wedge

my two cents.

Snicker.Doodles is a woman, who probably has a low single-digit handicap, if not a plus one, and is a teaching pro. When she wrote she can make up the gaps in her longer clubs, I believe it.

Snicker.Doodles is a woman, who probably has a low single-digit handicap, if not a plus one, and is a teaching pro. When she wrote she can make up the gaps in her longer clubs, I believe it.

I hope she is a woman otherwise she'd be one funny lookin guy!!!

Re: One Club Too Many, please help!

Mustng5 said:

mustang is correct. my PW is strong at 46*. I'll add my yardages later tonight when I'm home...and also the loft of my 6-iron.

Personaly, I'd get rid of the 9 iron and 60* AND Add a #3 hybird. Too much gap between the 3 wood and a #4 hybrid, 60 degree can be made up with a good lob with a 56*.

I had the same problem last year. What I did was carried 15 clubs for about a month during non posting times. I recorded what clubs I used the most and then looked at the least used clubs. That got rid of my 3I hybrid and it has been fine ever since. So look at what clubs you use the least and then get rid of one of them. After that make note of the amount of times you really, really need that club during the round. My guess is you won't miss it much.

I had the same problem last year. What I did was carried 15 clubs for about a month during non posting times. I recorded what clubs I used the most and then looked at the least used clubs. That got rid of my 3I hybrid and it has been fine ever since. So look at what clubs you use the least and then get rid of one of them. After that make note of the amount of times you really, really need that club during the round. My guess is you won't miss it much.

great thanks!

Back