The OEM Kevin Thread

see what happens when OEM commits to a bag setup? we talk about sunglasses. all of you guys are nuts, if i wore sunnies whilst playing i'd have those callaway chevies that GG reviewed. those were pimpin'

tc they just werent very comfortable, at least to me. They looked good for sure. The Bolle's were much easier on the noggin and polarized too. See, if youre going to spend money on sunglasses you gotta go polarized or go home lol

AND they were CHEVS!! There was a whole little thing about that lol

I have the H line of Sundog shades. Got them for fathers day(gift from my dog!). I usually rock the Oakley's on the course. I love the look of the Sundogs. I have the black with the brownish lenses. They definitely make everything appear brighter. My only complaint is that they pinch the back of head a little bit. Also when it is really hot/humid they tend to slide a little of my nose.

2010_49101_H_1.jpg

Last edited:
I have the H line of Sundog shades. Got them for fathers day(gift from my dog!). I usually rock the Oakley's on the course. I love the look of the Sundogs. I have the black with the brownish lenses. They definitely make everything appear brighter. My only complaint is that they pinch the back of head a little bit. Also when it is really hot/humid they tend to slide a little of my nose.

2010_49101_H_1.jpg

I like em!! But more importantly

Spoiler
Can I borrow your dog?

I like em!! But more importantly

Spoiler
Can I borrow your dog?

Sure, she has a big heart, but keep an eye on your wallet, she loves to shop online.

17349_567666974101_43000218_33388082_4831516_n.jpg

dog will hunt!!

I also got a pair of Hunter Mahan glasses, but I paid 60 for those.

I also got a pair of Hunter Mahan glasses, but I paid 60 for those.

I believe that is around what was paid for mine. I think they were purchased from Amazon. I do like the white ones, also like the blueish color

I am trying to get TC down to the ATL so he can channel his inner OEM with their massive amount of lefty stuff that they have in stock. I think I have him drooling.

ya i could tell when i got it out of the box that the shaft was a little longer, i noticed it some the other day but not alot. we shall see if it works..

holy lord of america!! the superbad is a beast! i might be switching to a superfast driver before to long. the ball flew forever and was well playable on any hole i play at. i should have never doubted you!

told ya the SuperFast 3W is awesome. Best 3W there is by far.

yes i am a believer now. lol i swung the hell out of it and that mother flew. had a slight fade but all i could was just laugh.

im seeing a future superfast driver try out in my future lol

This isn't what I needed to see!

Its awesome. And OEM'ing in the OEM thread is encouraged. At this time I am not OEM'ing as part of my commitment to my bag, but you my friend, OEM AWAY!!

dammit...... another club to buy :angry:

no you needed to see this! lol it is one EPIC club! pretty sure i can almost out drive my r9 with this. i just carried one in my pasture at least 200 yards and im pretty sure it was more like 220 its crazy stuff!

Prolly gonna go buy this Epic club this evening now thanks to you!

Prolly gonna go buy this Epic club this evening now thanks to you!

lol i can get you one for 135. and it will be here to your house in probably 3-4 days. ordered mine on the 4th it got here today. guy is located in florida..

who?? details??

lol i can get you one for 135. and it will be here to your house in probably 3-4 days. ordered mine on the 4th it got here today. guy is located in florida..

Question: how closed is the face?

Back