Any Mini golf fans?

clam fist

Reaction score
I know that this site is about golf of the full scale variety, but does anyone still play miniature golf. Here in beautiful Gatlinburg TN we have a plethora of really cool courses. I grew up playing at Hillbilly Golf, the World's Most Unusual, it has an incline railway as the only access. Recently, I have been playing at Ripley's Davey Crocket Golf. I have had a great deal of out of town visitors to entertain as of late, and this course was a hit with everyone. They are open till midnite, and it truly has been a fun playing when it is cooler outside.

Does anyone else play these little courses? I hope this practice carries over to the real courses. Tonites course is at Cooter's Dukes of Hazzard indoor mini-golf. Yee-Haw!!!

Edit: Cletus will be there signing autographs.

Last edited:
hahaha! hillbilly golf, that sure does bring back childhood memories from family trips to Gatlinburg. I remember always being scared of my ball rolling off of the mountain. I think mini golf is fun, but never saw that it translated to any type of success on actual greens unfortunately.

Worked for Happy... "Your gonna die clown!!!"

Can you mini golf for free if you bring your own golf balls and putter? :confused2:
:D

Worked for Happy... "Your gonna die clown!!!"

Almost lost my coffee reading that....

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xPO7e3zZAHs&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xPO7e3zZAHs&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Can you mini golf for free if you bring your own golf balls and putter? :confused2:
:D

I wish, but my wife told me I would embarase her if I brought my own putter!!!

I've been known to play some mini golf here and there. Haven't played lately because I've been more focused on playing the real deal, but I always did enjoy mini golf.

I dig me some mini golf!

i remember when putt putt was everywhere... now i think only the tourists spots have mini golf...
i loved it as a kid... but i love regular golf too much now... i consider executive courses and pitch and putts to be my mini golf nowadays

I enjoy taking my son to Monster Golf putt putt, not for the golf but for the time spent hanging with my boy

They just opened some moonlight putt-putt store in the mall. It's totally dark in there and everything is blacklight. Not too busy from what I remember. Kids these days just aren't into that sort of thing I'm afraid.

Back