What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went a bit off the reservation over the last 2 weeks. May have to put mother back to work, lol. Picked up a UPro gps, a CG15 60* wedge, a new shorts/shirt outfit and a box of the Brigestone B330RXS balls. May not be able to afford using them now, but my bag is certainly heavier, haha

which upro duey, the go or the bigger one? also, what do you think of the rxs'? i like them but found the rx better for me.

I went a bit off the reservation over the last 2 weeks. May have to put mother back to work, lol. Picked up a UPro gps, a CG15 60* wedge, a new shorts/shirt outfit and a box of the Brigestone B330RXS balls. May not be able to afford using them now, but my bag is certainly heavier, haha

Good God Duey... you went ape :poop: !

Got home yesterday, fully expecting to see a box sitting on my front door. TM Superfast 9.5* Stiff. So to say the least I was very excited. I had already called my buddy and told him to meet me at the range at 5 and was looking up tee times for Sunday......... Alas while pulling up to my house, no box was waiting for me. Just the White/orange fed ex slip hangin on my door sayin "sorry we missed you, we'll try and deliver it to you again on MONDAY"
F@CK you fedex. (ps i didn't mean it fed ex, you're awesome, please deliver my other two packages on time )

I hate the slip. Evil evil slip.

which upro duey, the go or the bigger one? also, what do you think of the rxs'? i like them but found the rx better for me.

I got the bigger one. So far I'm not so impressed, one course has the old layout so I'll have to wait on them to update, several others are requested, but still not there after a couple weeks and the couple I downloaded with the flyover have gps on the carts at those courses, haha. I liked the RXS's until dirt_guy let me try a Srixon. Man, I was backing them things a ton and hitting 'em straight. Still need to try the RX.

Good God Duey... you went ape :poop: !

Yep, a moment of weakness?

nice score duey!

Hmmm, duey got me thinkin now. I was gonna pick up a Upro GPS

lol nice score jman!

lol nice score jman!

Thanks. Also, found the Cayenne Red HC I want...but...I'd have to order it from the UK. Sheesh....cannot do that just yet lol.

lol good luck with the cayenne one!

Excellente!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sweet score pf!

I got my last wedge replaced today, 54 degree CG15...I love it! Oh and I got a great new light blue Ashworth shirt...and the best part, all for 4 bucks after my winnings last night!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

That's a heckuva score packerfan!

nice haul and price pfb!

well done guys!

Nice finds everyone.
I have a ton of stuff coming in the mail, but nothing purchased recently

1. Spotless Swing a la THP
2. 3 dz Z-star balls from Knet
3. Samsonite Trunk organizing
4. Ogio Straight Jacket for my trip to.... PGA NATIONAL!

On the "To-Do" list
A new 3 wood (superfast? after the outing)
New wedges (50, 54, after the outing)
New Irons (Maybe, I am starting to like mine a lot... after the outing)

Essentially what I am saying is... COME ON OUTING! I can't wait!

(also- thanks... your avatar makes me chuckle every time I see it... and makes me hungry)

Damn RX you have a ton of stuff coming your way!!!

thanks re: the avatar. It was one of my fave pics I got at the AT&T

Nice finds everyone.
I have a ton of stuff coming in the mail, but nothing purchased recently

1. Spotless Swing a la THP
2. 3 dz Z-star balls from Knet
3. Samsonite Trunk organizing
4. Ogio Straight Jacket for my trip to.... PGA NATIONAL!

On the "To-Do" list
A new 3 wood (superfast? after the outing)
New wedges (50, 54, after the outing)
New Irons (Maybe, I am starting to like mine a lot... after the outing)

Essentially what I am saying is... COME ON OUTING! I can't wait!

(also- thanks... your avatar makes me chuckle every time I see it... and makes me hungry)

just placed an order for an Adams tom watson PVD wedge set 52* 56* 60* on Rockbottom.

After my range session last night i realized just how worn my iron grips were. So time for a little color.
DSC_3932.jpg
DSC_3933.jpg

Divot - Thoses puppies bark man! Looking good!!!!
Old Gray

Some Iphone pics of the irons and bags I finally received today!

img0823le.jpg

unpacking at the Golfclub parkinglot

img0824ct.jpg

img0825il.jpg

img0826s.jpg

img0827ak.jpg

Nice setup dude!!!! Hey I might be needing that cane before long :banghead:

Last edited:
My new snake holder which I WILL be chasing shiney legs Calloway and pesky old JB down the fairway with and whupping their arse :D

;

;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back