The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

they say timing is everything.....lol....since march 5th 2015 to date i have lost 162 pounds! March 1st 2015 i stepped on a scale, 400.0 pounds exactly. This morning i stepped on the same scale, 237.7 pounds. Wonder where i would have finished in the last biggest loser contest....lol

for anyone not sure about signing up for this, nike has said it best, "just doit".

Any progress you make will help you, health, life style and even golf game will improve. I know, i am living proof. If any needs more info or has any questions, do not hesitate to ask me!

inspiration.

As I consider the team component of this and my vacation travels for the rest of the month, I'm going to watch the thread and root everyone on but will be going hard when I get back from my trip!

Just signed up for another round of this. Not sure if i'll lose too much, but it will keep me in check and force me to try to do something between monday weigh ins...... "Official" goal is i'd like to lose another 10 pounds.

Sounds like you can give us all lessons! Way to go! Do you have a target weight you're shooting for? Right ow I'm around 210. Should be around 180. So 30 pounds minimum is what I'm shooting for.

funny you should ask, my goal was 260 pounds! after my program I continued to eat healthy and stick to watching what I ate. I lost more weight after I finished the program. lost 75 pounds on program and the rest after the program was complete. learned how my body works and learned to "listen" to my body, as you can see, it has worked very well for me.

Wow
Great job.

Still time to sign up

What does it mean if my scale says "E"?

Looking forward to finding out the teams.
Can't wait to encourage and be encouraged.

Still an hour and 15 minutes to sign up

PM sent! Not trying to lose a whole lot of weight, but I have a trip to Mexico planned in April, so this will hold me accountable to get in shape.

Gimee 2 more peeps, who wants in????

The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Gimee 2 more peeps, who wants in????

How many teams are you thinking mike?

Any prizes other than self esteem?

How many teams are you thinking mike?

Any prizes other than self esteem?
And bragging rights.

Not sure on teams quite yet need to see what the final signup number ends up being

Had a dropout so need 1 more to get off of odd numbers...any takers?

Purchased a scale today in prep for this. The Mrs is now in full support mode.

Had a dropout so need 1 more to get off of odd numbers...any takers?

Mike....

I don't have a scale. When would I need to pick one up by to be included?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike....

I don't have a scale. When would I need to pick one up by to be included?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Initial weigh in is due tomorrow (typically in the am but if you need yo do it later in the day tomorrow its no problem ) then subsequent weights are due mondays as well

Allright, I'll clean this up when I get in the office tomorrow but I used an excel team generator to make teams (5 teams of 7, and 1 of 6). The far right column is your team # ignore the column before that with weird numbers.

Names RandomisedGroups
Jank-31
KortneyV-31
Mmaynard11-31
Texashacker34-31
OITW-31
Jcurtis2010-31
Kensisland-31

Tanker337-22
O'Carroll-22
So-illhacker-22
Schergun-22