Nike Flyknit Racer G Shoes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my exact thoughts too. Would love to see the black/white in a side profile but i have enough black and white shoes as is. Those green are phenomenal

my exact thoughts too. Would love to see the black/white in a side profile but i have enough black and white shoes as is. Those green are phenomenal

Agreed dude!

I don't normally like those style but dang they are sweet. I really like those green.

I looked at these today before I ordered and they look great. But $$'s

I love the style, but the Flyknit makes my feet all sorts of hot.

Love the green though!

I like the looks of them but for $175 I'd want to see them in person first.

I'll have to see them in person, the sole looks slightly chunky, and the height is a bit awkward. They definitely could end up awesome.

I. Want. Them.

I like them. I'm thinking about purchasing some all black Nike VaporMax to golf in.

That type of shoes has been super comfortable in a running shoe for me, nike with that material, would love to try as a golf shoe.

Drool face!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Budget Golf THP coupon takes these down to 80 dollars. Has anyone actually tried these shoes out? Just looking for a spikeless pair to wear indoors over the winter and at the range on the mats, trying to decide between these and the Roshe shoes.

Budget Golf THP coupon takes these down to 80 dollars. Has anyone actually tried these shoes out? Just looking for a spikeless pair to wear indoors over the winter and at the range on the mats, trying to decide between these and the Roshe shoes.

I have the Roshes, and there’s a good chance I’ll be picking these up this weekend.

The Roshe has become my favorite shoe for dry walking rounds. And these look like they’d be just as comfortable.

I have the Roshes, and there’s a good chance I’ll be picking these up this weekend.

The Roshe has become my favorite shoe for dry walking rounds. And these look like they’d be just as comfortable.

I agree about the Roshe G shoes. The only thing that disappointed me about them was how quickly the soles wore down. Was all set to buy a few more pairs but didn't because of that.

Back