Nike Flyknit Racer G Shoes

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
How do you guys feel about these beauties? In my new goal of expanding the shoe category, I think I want some.

Obviously not all that water proof but it does seem to have a nice splash guard.

nike-flyknit-racer-g-golf-shoe-0.jpg

NIKE-FLYKNIT-RACER-GOLF-SHOES-TOP.jpg

909756-002-full.jpg

always a fan of golf shoes that don't try to look like golf shoes

Definitely not for me

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I cant get my fat ankles into those but I would wear them if I was 100 pounds lighter.

Oh **** yes.

I want this shoe in multiple colorways for indoor winter practice as well as warm days in the summer. I do not want to pay $175 for them though. I have heard that they took the Air Zoom 90 sole and put it on this shoe. I also love this colorway:

flyknit-racer-g-mens-golf-shoe-RRcKcW.jpg

Hell yeah, Ary. I saw those on Nike.com and immediately started drooling.

The green ones are only 115. I might have to dive in.

It makes me smile that golf shoes are now resembling some of my favorite early 2000s rap songs. Gatorrrr booooots....

I love these. They look pretty comfortable to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great, now I want a pair of the Black/White and the Blue ones...

I like them a lot. Especially the gray.

I was just looking at these yesterday and comparing to the roshe from looks. Some of these colors are good and I’m intrigued

Gonna get expensive....

I really like the grey but the other two aren’t doing it for me. I’m not sure I have green shoe game and the blue pair look like soccer shoes.

Hell yeah, Ary. I saw those on Nike.com and immediately started drooling.

The green ones are only 115. I might have to dive in.

Get the Nike app and also Nike has new fi3 which are waterproof. Just changed my whole approach to my next pair

I've been keeping an eye on them. Budget has the original colorway on discount, and with the THP coupon stacked on top of it they're pretty reasonable.

The Nike whaty whaty? fi3 who now?

Nike app. It’s great because you get access to limited release items, coupon codes sometimes for no reason.

The fi impact 3. I had a previous version that weren’t real waterproof but were comfortable and great for range use for me. Sue and Petterson used to wear them.

Get the Nike app and also Nike has new fi3 which are waterproof. Just changed my whole approach to my next pair

The best way to stay on top of new releases.

Love them, but I'm way too cheap!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sorry @Canadan, I have just lost all respect for you :alien:

I have a pair. They are so comfortable. Certainly needs to be basically dry, but awesome to wear.

Back