The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm watching you Fokker"

I think he could earn his while keeping most of the roles legit. What was his last good role? Heat? That was almost 15 years ago. Lots of big names with talent have a handful of quick buck movies, which is fine, but it'd be nice to see him get into some challenging powerful stuff too.

I keep waiting for another Heat or Ronin type role to let him ride off into the sunset

Heat was 20 years ago. He has done some decent work that has not been big since then.

Stone was solid
I enjoyed the Killer Elite
While I didnt see it, Silver linings Playbook was well thought of.
Joy was nominated for more than one Golden Globe.

I keep waiting for another Heat or Ronin type role to let him ride off into the sunset

Forgot about Ronin, good one.

I keep waiting for this to happen as well. Maybe one day.

Heat was 20 years ago. He has done some decent work that has not been big since then.

Stone was solid

I thought that movie was atrocious altogether. Good acting or not.

Can't blame you for trying. Maybe if I tie mine I'll get better?

Stay unique. You own it and rock it well.

And we both know it really doesn't make a difference....like discussing weather.

Stay unique. You own it and rock it well.

And we both know it really doesn't make a difference....like discussing weather.

Maybe I'll just start tying the right foot.

That'll turn people inside out trying to sort out what's going through my noggin hahaha

Stone was decent, Killer Elite was more of an action flick. De Niro's role in Silver Linings was fairly peripheral and I don't know much about Joy except it looks like Silver Linings 2.

I might put Heat on now that I thought about it. It's one of my favorites

Stone was decent, Killer Elite was more of an action flick. De Niro's role in Silver Linings was fairly peripheral and I don't know much about Joy except it looks like Silver Linings 2.

I might put Heat on now that I thought about it. It's one of my favorites
So long.

Zzzzzzzz

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Stone was solid

I need to read up on Stone and Killer Elite..

Silver Linings was good, but for me I've liked him in others.

My team's first game is early tomorrow morning. Some parents stayed after practice yesterday to tell me how much the boys have improved from the start of the season, which was very nice to hear. I really hope it shows during the game.

Anybody ever said Apple was a cult? It looks like one on here.

1bd9151f3f953b344339ea1052c3daa3.jpg

Well, this was an interesting sign I saw last night while driving home. A sign further up the road said now open til 1 am....

cc9765451bf5de6189418bef9447a9ea.jpg

#SecretCodeWords #ItsAFront

The ole Rub and Tug Mcgillicutty. Gross.

Anybody ever said Apple was a cult? It looks like one on here.

1bd9151f3f953b344339ea1052c3daa3.jpg

I may be in the minority, but the Apple store is the worst retail experience ever.

I may be in the minority, but the Apple store is the worst retail experience ever.

I am in full agreement. They pounce on you as you enter the store and if you state that you are "just looking" they seem somehow offended. The experiences I have had there are some of the most high pressure I have ever been in and there is a very heavy air of superiority in there. This has only been in my local store, since when in other cities I have no need whatsoever to be in an Apple Store.

JM

The ole Rub and Tug Mcgillicutty. Gross.

It lived up to ALL stereotypes of that sort of thing. Made me cringe and laugh hysterically at the same time.

No dude. It's awful.
I was doing some shopping for Christmas for the Mrs, and was getting her a watch band she wanted. No one came near me as I was trying to check out, so I approached three dudes wearing the same shirt and skinny jeans (apparently geniuses) and asked to check out. One looked at me and told me that with items under $100 I can check myself out using the app.

I replied that I didnt want to use an app to check myself out, that's what they were there for, PLUS the item I had was over $100.

Guy just stared at me.

I hate those stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back