The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
55445309185c03ef1b3d6c288f6e2931.jpg

These are available at TB!

that looks dangerous with THPERS on board

Just couldn't see that happening...then again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can only imagine a group of THPers flying around True Blue on those.

I love the golf board. I would use it every time if I could.

I see support starting to tilt a bit here.....and I like it.
Been holding off on my commitment, and although I love me some 441, I am jumping in the # corner with you. Sweet tea ftw!

55445309185c03ef1b3d6c288f6e2931.jpg

These are available at TB!

Took one of these at Mauna Kea. Was so much fun. I actually can't think of a better course for riding one of these than True Blue.

I threw that pic out there just to show what was up. Bob invited me to come a tack on e for a spin. Not sure we will utilize in The Cup but just wanted to share. I'll be grabbing one for pre-round if I'm lucky enough to rep my man #chad

Would love to try at golf board at TB that would be phenomenal.

When 441 closes Chad out early does he take his golf board and make him #walkofshame it up 18?

When 441 closes Chad out early does he take his golf board and make him #walkofshame it up 18?

He doesnt come across as the most coordinated person I know, might just depend on if he can swim or not

:laughing:
:laughing:​

I'll be sure to stop at Costco and get you 441 guys some tissues for your tears. Love my man MD but no way #chad loses to a guy from Ohio

:laughing:

True Blue where #dreamsbecomereality

I'll be sure to stop at Costco and get you 441 guys some tissues for your tears. Love my man MD but no way #chad loses to a guy from Ohio

OHIO > Arkansas (and I'm not an Ohio guy at all)

Can't wait for the details for this and the gauntlet!

True Blue where #dreamsbecomereality

OHIO > Arkansas (and I'm not an Ohio guy at all)

At least you openly acknowledge its a dream. That's the first step.

Silly freddie Im already 1-0 vs him....time to face the reality

I feel like we'll revisit this conversation when/if #TheCup bets thread comes out :angel:

Silly freddie Im already 1-0 vs him....time to face the reality

It's sad that our realities are so different :D you guys will be tied when you leave TB.

let the dreams keep going Cookie, we know when they wake up it will be in a cold sweat because it will have turned into a nightmare. :act-up:

It's sad that our realities are so different :D you guys will be tied when you leave TB.

I wont hold this against you when Im possibly helping you win in RTJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back