Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A driver shaft (to be determined), the Precision Pro GPS, and ... that's about it for now. Eventually I'll delve into fairway woods ... it's the most neglected part of my bag. I could go back to the TEE Trilogy (4 and 7 woods).

These...

2f9ff0379528268aa39b43ec25b2ff66.jpg

I'd take one of those new odyssey putters in a #7 shape... i like the look of the all white face, with the texture

Pondering these...
s-lrg-hero-L.png

s-lrg-money-L.png

s-lrg-toe-L.png

money-L.png

address-L.png

I think I need the 2.0 S

I want to say I saw one with a demo label at the local Golf Galaxy for something like $49 that looked like it was maybe hit 3 times. I can check if you're interested.

I want to say I saw one with a demo label at the local Golf Galaxy for something like $49 that looked like it was maybe hit 3 times. I can check if you're interested.

Please do!!

Wow! I really wish I hadn't seen these. I have no other choice but to put my blue PVD Wilson wedges into early retirement!

Wow! I really wish I hadn't seen these. I have no other choice but to put my blue PVD Wilson wedges into early retirement!

Seriously. Aren't they awesome?!

Think I'm kicking the flightscope ponder down the road and picking up a zelocity from my instructor.

I hit the ping g30 hybrid so freakin good. So effortless. Wonder if the G is even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Smart Square S is basically cheating from sand traps. It's a lot of fun.

Cheating! No its for old farts like me. :)

And it will be a lot more fun in the bunkers with these.

I picked up both the smart sole 2.0 S and C yesterday. Have them a short test run today and they worked well for me. I definitely think they will cut a few strokes for me.

Z545 irons... I hit them yesterday... my goodness.

betti inovai 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back