Guess The Winning 2018 THP Championship Team-Win an Albatross Club Membership

Amazing generosity Ray! I am taking Toasted Cactus.

Very generous and fun contest!

I'll go with Dirty Hoagies FTW. Good luck gents.

Ducati Girl brings Literal Alamo into the light with their 1st vote. Updated again. Keep 'em coming.

Feeling a little inspired by Toohip’s generosity, so if Dirty Hoagies catches lightning in a bottle and wins the THP Championship I’ll cover another AC membership for anyone Toohip chooses. I’m not trying to by votes, I actually kind of hope some of my fellow competitors get inspired and match my offer:)

Cooking with curry

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Great thread Ray! Good luck to everyone, great prize.

Feeling a little inspired by Toohip’s generosity, so if Dirty Hoagies catches lightning in a bottle and wins the THP Championship I’ll cover another AC membership for anyone Toohip chooses. I’m not trying to by votes, I actually kind of hope some of my fellow competitors get inspired and match my offer:)

Sounds good to me, great idea.
tumblr_ojnfxwlhsV1u1q8dno2_640.gif

Great idea my friend, I'm in on this for Pasty Mynds!

Great contest. I'll go with Mass Slice

Pasty Minds FTW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll go with Dirty Hoagies FTW. Good luck Jeremy.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I'll go with Dirty Hoagies FTW. Good luck Jeremy.

Thanks buddy! Hope you haven’t been working too hard this summer.

Duplicate post...

Thanks buddy! Hope you haven’t been working too hard this summer.
Working to hard as I tore up my hamstring and it really has affected my golf swing. Only have been on the course 4 times since May. It's starting to get better now. Best of luck to you and your teammate.

I know who's going to win but since I'm a participant I can't tell you...

Nice! Very cool idea!

Great idea my friend, I'm in on this for Pasty Mynds!
Heck yeah!

Offer matched! SoCal Strippers ready to dance :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Awesome gestures by the teams!!

A couple of good teams here, don't know if I can pick a winner

I'll match that offer for Literal Alamo.

I appreciate the support for Vegetable Esquire... The correct pick is Mass Slice, the statistics dictate that they should be an overwhelming favorite.

Mass Slice blended cap is 4 strokes lower than the next lowest team & 6 strokes lower than the field average, & 10 strokes lower the highest blended cap team in the field... Statically, they have a big edge regardless of the format... To take another team is like betting the Field bet in Craps, sure one of those field numbers can hit, but statically it’s one of the worse bets on the table.

Not to say I don’t think that @Campliobaxter & I will catch lightning in a bottle, and ride that lightning bolt all the way to the title... ; )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Gimme some Vegetable Esquire. No chance I can go any other direction but with @jdax

Back