Guess The Winning 2018 THP Championship Team-Win an Albatross Club Membership

Ray, nice contest!

I’m a bit torn here as I have a few THP buddies in that I’m gonna root for but it’s down to Curds & Ale or Cooking w/ Curry....

Gotta go Cooking w/ Curry FTW! Chef and ASN will ham ‘n egg it to the belt!

Good luck to all teams this will be an amazing follow for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are dead to me!

No love for the Curds & Ale team?? I see how it is. Gonna be a lot of disappointed people when we run the table. :act-up:

Who ever picks Clubbed Seal and we win...

One of those people will get a “Clubbed Seal Starter Pack” that includes a GX-7 Driver, CXi wedge, a roll of KT tape, a fifth of Crown , a box of Honey Buns, and a pack of Marlboros!

One of those people will get a “Clubbed Seal Starter Pack” that includes a GX-7 Driver, CXi wedge, a roll of KT tape, a fifth of Crown , a box of Honey Buns, and a pack of Marlboros!

This is the post of the Day...

Marlboro Reds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feeling a little inspired by Toohip’s generosity, so if Dirty Hoagies catches lightning in a bottle and wins the THP Championship I’ll cover another AC membership for anyone Toohip chooses. I’m not trying to by votes, I actually kind of hope some of my fellow competitors get inspired and match my offer:)

Not only did I match your offer, but I’m giving out a starter pack!

That is a heck of a starter pack! That’s a huge value with the marlboros thrown in there.

If there’s any extra honey buns toss me one!

Breaking 100 starter pack

No love for the Curds & Ale team?? I see how it is. Gonna be a lot of disappointed people when we run the table. :act-up:

I showed you love... I just went home team.... everybody loves Curry

Not only did I match your offer, but I’m giving out a starter pack!

Haha! I love it! Well done dude!

I apologize for no update yesterday but sometimes life gets in the way fun. It looks like the trash talk and banter is starting to ramp up. This is going to get good. I will have an update this evening with the additional guesses. This is going to be glorious.

Gotta go Vegetable Esquire on this - I know each of members on this team and they WILL GET IT DONE!

Gotta go Vegetable Esquire on this - I know each of members on this team and they WILL GET IT DONE!

I've been on the SoCal Strippers bandwagon since the team names were announced. But Dazeed's thread caused me some concern with the heat-resistant pastries in the Arizona heat.

JDax is my dude. I reached out to fellow Grandaddy teammate @markm778 to remind me of his #CallOut match with Campilo and Mark simply told me "He has game."

I'm going with Vegetable Esquire for the triumph!!

Hate to go against my local boy Chris (aka Golfinut) but I have to go with Vegetable Esquire on this one. My teammate Dax has had all season to dial his game in since the Grandaddy and I hear Campilo's no slouch either!

I smell a work...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SoCal Strippers featuring Magic Mike. All the way.

Vegetable Esquire just skyrocketed up the board. Someone is giving out some inside information somewhere. Let's see if this latest development plays favor at the SuperBook. Dirty Hoagies is still leading the pack but there's a few teams nipping at their heels. This is going to come down to the wire. Keep the guesses coming. I would like to see the number of guesses in the triple digits.

Last edited:
I don’t think a lot of guys are understanding the secondary prize of the “Clubbed Seal Starter Kit” here! Hahaha!

I don’t think a lot of guys are understanding the secondary prize of the “Clubbed Seal Starter Kit” here! Hahaha!

Maybe if you threw in the jumbo honey buns that would entice some......

Back