Guess The Winning 2018 THP Championship Team-Win an Albatross Club Membership

Feeling a little inspired by Toohip’s generosity, so if Dirty Hoagies catches lightning in a bottle and wins the THP Championship I’ll cover another AC membership for anyone Toohip chooses. I’m not trying to by votes, I actually kind of hope some of my fellow competitors get inspired and match my offer:)

Matched. This half of Deep Dish Mountain will do the same.

Matched. This half of Deep Dish Mountain will do the same.

The mountain half of Deep Dish Mountain will do the same.

We win and 3 others win! Win Win Win Win

Toasted Cactus - Great name!

There are going to be a lot of disappointed folks when their picks don't come to fruition! :act-up::banana:

Jungle strike.. have to have faith in my buddy Brian.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Jungle strike.. have to have faith in my buddy Brian.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Thanks man. We're not feeling the love yet. Maybe we can win some over. We're more of an acquired taste...like limburger cheese!

Had to scroll down three or four posts to determine that I should piggy back on Sox Fan and go with SoCal Strippers. Sox Fan seems to win a LOT... ?

How is Mass Slice not in double digits??

(I am not shy about campaigning for as many pops as possible)

How is Mass Slice not in double digits??

(I am not shy about campaigning for as many pops as possible)

Hahaha! Right?!?! I’ll take ever stroke anyone will give me...

I'll match the OP's offer, and snag next year's AC membership from a random Mass Slice entry if we win!

I'll match the OP's offer, and snag next year's AC membership from a random Mass Slice entry if we win!

People get on this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Easy Money is Mass Slice, but I want everyone to know that if you pick Clubbed Seal that the “Clubbed Seal Starter Kit” is a $376 dollar value!

The Easy Money is Mass Slice, but I want everyone to know that if you pick Clubbed Seal that the “Clubbed Seal Starter Kit” is a $376 dollar value!

Now that’s a value pick folks if I’ve ever seen one! Someone better act now before this deal ends!

Early action on Cooking with Curry seems to have cooled off, don’t be shy y’all the Curry won’t burn ya!

Now that’s a value pick folks if I’ve ever seen one! Someone better act now before this deal ends!

That’s an offer from the lowest cap in the field too! Decisions are being made easy...Mass Slice or Clubbed Seal??? Sure thing or outstanding value with a great prize pack is what it boils down to.

And the clubs in the starter pack are endorsed by Arron Oberholser, so you know they are good...

And the clubs in the starter pack are endorsed by Arron Oberholser, so you know they are good...

Sign me up, that guy is Legendary!

Gotta go with Pasty Minds, you guys got it!!

Look at Dirty Hoagies running with the lead! The people are speaking, they know that Big Soil is not to be slept on!

Look at Dirty Hoagies running with the lead! The people are speaking, they know that Big Soil is not to be slept on!

Pretty sure Mass Slice has the lead now as more info rolls in...wait for the next update. It’s just too many people that came up with a sneaky pick at the same time early on...only thing I can come up with:)

Going with my man Jaymo37 on Mass Slice.

Back