Amateur Golfer Cards 3 Aces In One Day!

golfinnut

DANNY LE! WHAT A GUY!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
HEAT!
Unbelievable! Kudos to her for the amazing accomplishment!

she dunked it on the 5th hole in both rounds! Astronomical odds - get that lady a lottery ticket quick!

I'd be betting it all on red. Wow, that's great.

200.gif

That is amazing!!

Wow I've seen some crazy ace stories but this one might be the best yet.

I kinda hate this woman, with as much respect as possible.

Good for her, and what an awesome story

Amazing feat.. I'm still waiting on my first

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That’s incredible.

I clicked the link to see the video but there wasn't one; therefore I am super skeptical that this actually happened

55+ years of playing golf and never had an ace, and only witnessed 2 of them. If its a true account, kudos to her. However I am VERY skeptical.

Follow @KevinDiss .... it's on his Twitter page as well. He is a golf photographer.

Amazing, and she did it in her club championship too :clapp:

I have only had 1 in 20 years of playing, kind of unreal.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Looks like AM and PM rounds so more like 10 hours, but still crazy high on the odds of that happening. I had read this before, but thought I read it was in one round.

I clicked the link to see the video but there wasn't one; therefore I am super skeptical that this actually happened

How many golf clubs do you think there are that video every player playing every hole in their club championship? I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess none.

Looks like AM and PM rounds so more like 10 hours, but still crazy high on the odds of that happening. I had read this before, but thought I read it was in one round.

How many golf clubs do you think there are that video every player playing every hole in their club championship? I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess none.

How many amateurs make 3 hole in ones in a round? I'm gonna say none

How many amateurs make 3 hole in ones in a round? I'm gonna say none
Apparently, you're one off.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Reading the article further, the author states "...Amazingly, Gibb had already had three aces to her record already since she’s been playing and was able to double it up all in one day’s work." Six aces already, there are a few pro's don't have a single one.

What does that have to do with anything?

Means if you're dumb enough to believe an amateur can make 3 aces in a day then you're dumb enough to believe in unicorns. That was pretty easy to decipher.
The odds of an amateur making two in one day is 156,250,000

By comparison, 1 in 960,000 get struck by lightning
1-11.5 million getting attacked by a shark.

U starting to get the picture? And that's only two hole in ones . So ya, like I said, unicorns

Means if you're dumb enough to believe an amateur can make 3 aces in a day then you're dumb enough to believe in unicorns. That was pretty easy to decipher.
The odds of an amateur making two in one day is 156,250,000

By comparison, 1 in 960,000 get struck by lightning
1-11.5 million getting attacked by a shark.

U starting to get the picture? And that's only two hole in ones . So ya, like I said, unicorns

So you don't believe that the pictures of the scorecards, signed by a marker are legit?

So basically the same odds as hitting the Powerball. Yet people do that, 30 people or so a year do it in the USA. So roughly the same odds as being ate by a shark. Interesting.

I'm not saying much either way on whether it happened. I hope it did for this lady, what a day to remember! However I really dislike when people call others liars without evidence to support it. It is difficult to wrap ones head around for sure. But not impossible.

Back