We-Ko-Pa - Hosting A THP Event In 2016

Hard to make the Gauntlet even better. But, I've been around you long enough to know you'll do it!
Anybody that doubts this, has desert rocks in their head (see what I did there) when Callaway and THP team up to make an event better, people better take notice and believe it.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Already told the better half no matter when this was, if selected I'm going. As soon as I told her We-ko-pa, she knew. I talked about that course(s) endlessly when I got back from my golf trip out there a few years back! I know JB & Morgan will kill this one!
Can you make a call on my behalf

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Finally a place i can travel to and have bent grass! Lol. Place looks amazing

I still look at the pictures and think it is computer generated it looks so perfect. The Gauntlet on these Courses is a win, win for those lucky enough to get a spot.

I cant say enough how much I want in this one. I got the OK from the Mrs. to try for 2 event this year. This one and Vegas are in my sights.

Full details very very soon

Very cool. Would be sweet to be able to compete in the Gauntlet again. And such a sweet venue.

This write up was in the AGA magazine. Thought I would share.

78add64b886db1de4ccbfb84771be79e.jpg

7202f67c77663be859098cf3eb4b1038.jpg

Awesome
I will be there...WITH THPERS

This one is squarely in my sights. I've never golfed in AZ and what better way to do it than with THP

This is one that is extremely high on my must try for events. Amazing looking courses and I have never golfed in AZ either. Had to pass on an event today that I was really interested. Stupid work. Shouldn't be an issue for this one.

These courses are amazing and just unspoiled beauty too. No houses on the course. Great views of Four Peaks (translates to We-Ko-Pa). Saguaro cacti for days. Wildlife including the largest Jack Rabbit I've ever seen. Just fantastic. The clubhouse is great and the food in the grill has been great all 4 times I've been there.

I've never golfed in AZ, this one's definitely on my list.

If dates line up I'm all in for this one. I will do anything and everything to get selected. Bring it on!

AZ golf is in a word SPECTACULAR,

JM

If anybody is curious what an event like The Gauntlet will be like...Check out the Live Update Thread from this year.
One of the best events THP has ever hosted.

I want in. The place and the people... Freaking perfect.

Well, now that the three regions for #RegionalRivalry are final, my eye needs to be set on this event. Played today, thinking about how the driver will be used on this course. Good, fast greens, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This came up in conversation with my brother in-law on Christmas day. Told him about this event and where it was going to take place.
He was very excited about the opportunity for me to play these course. He's played them and he was raved about how fantastic they were.
I want this one even more now.

Now that RR isn't in the TX cards this is squarely in my sights. Game on.

Now that RR isn't in the TX cards this is squarely in my sights. Game on.

I plan on joining you good sir!

I plan on joining you good sir!
And I will be right there next to you guys haha. I cant get the thought of playing this course out of my head.

Full details on this even coming within a week I believe

Back