could anyone here compare the JPX 900 forged vs the Srixon 565 as far as performace

golfdawg

Reaction score
Handicap
Just with all the new irons coming out these two lines are being reduced to fairly good prices.

They seem to be close to the same , but seems i would give 565s the nod in maybe being a little more game improvement.

Never gamed the 565 but gamed their predecessor, the 545, and the JPX 900 Forged. Distance and forgiveness were pretty much equal imo and I actually liked the turf interaction of the JPX better. I am not a digger and found the Srixon v sole bounced a little too much for me. Not sure what those 2 models are going for now, but don't discount the Hogan PTx (mid $700s for 4 - P with choice of shafts).

Never gamed the 565 but gamed their predecessor, the 545, and the JPX 900 Forged. Distance and forgiveness were pretty much equal imo and I actually liked the turf interaction of the JPX better. I am not a digger and found the Srixon v sole bounced a little too much for me. Not sure what those 2 models are going for now, but don't discount the Hogan PTx (mid $700s for 4 - P with choice of shafts).

right now i can get 565 for about 550.00 in very good shape, with 980 Nippon shafts

Back