-90 in Last Four Rounds

Sean

Earthbound Extraterrestrial
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Tyler McCumber, who plays on Canada's Mackenzie Tour, has won 3 of his last 4 events with a combined score of -90.

McCumber, 27, fired a final-round 67 to finish at 22-under. It’s his third victory of the Mackenzie Tour — PGA Tour Canada season, with all of them coming in the past month. He also has a third-place finish during that span, and is now a ridiculous 122-under par over his last 24 tournament rounds.

He absolutely lit it up in the tournament in Winnipeg last week.

Tyler McCumber, who plays on Canada's Mackenzie Tour, has won 3 of his last 4 events with a combined score of -90.

He's definitely on fire. I was amazed for a minute. When I read -90 in the last 4 rounds, I thought we were talking about Kim Jong-Il.

Last 4 events. Still, incredibly impressive stretch.

“Mr. McCumber? I’m from the PGA Commissioner’s office. Do you have a bathroom handy? I’m going to need a sample.”

-90 in Last Four Rounds

#consistency.

I wonder what he adjusted during this run to catch fire. -90 does sound more impressive than about 5-6 under per round for some reason. although an average of 5-6 under, consistently, for 12 straight rounds, is damn solid.

Does the MacKenzie tour have any win totals that move you up to anything else like the web.com has? Gotta think that run has at least earned a sponsors exemption somewhere.

#consistency.

I wonder what he adjusted during this run to catch fire. -90 does sound more impressive than about 5-6 under per round for some reason. although an average of 5-6 under, consistently, for 12 straight rounds, is damn solid.

Does the MacKenzie tour have any win totals that move you up to anything else like the web.com has? Gotta think that run has at least earned a sponsors exemption somewhere.

It is even lower than that..... -90 for 12 rounds is an average of 7.5 under par

Does anyone know how the courses compare to the other tours in terms of length and difficulty?

Regardless though, it is still an impressive feat

It is even lower than that..... -90 for 12 rounds is an average of 7.5 under par

Does anyone know how the courses compare to the other tours in terms of length and difficulty?

Regardless though, it is still an impressive feat

4 tournament average would be -22.5 per tournament. 4 round average for each tournament would be -5.62, no?

And I believe the Mackenzie tour is regarded as a step below web.com if I’m not mistaken.

4 tournament average would be -22.5 per tournament. 4 round average for each tournament would be -5.62, no?

And I believe the Mackenzie tour is regarded as a step below web.com if I’m not mistaken.

Are they 3 round tournaments and not 4 rounders? I think that's where the math disconnect is, -90 at 16 rounds vs -90 at 12 rounds.

Are they 3 round tournaments and not 4 rounders? I think that's where the math disconnect is, -90 at 16 rounds vs -90 at 12 rounds.

Early morning maths....not my strong suit..... :banghead:

The previous tournament was played at my home course and I find it pretty difficult. The slope and rating is 71.9/132 from the blues.

They were playing the golf tees which has a slope and rating of 74.6 /139

McCumber set the course record with a 63 on the final day and to top it off, the course was designed by his dad.

These guys made it look easy peasy!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Back