THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Final holiday commitment is now complete..
Ran my own little combine from 20 -100 yards. In Regional Rivalry Ohio vs Michigan training mode. I will be ready if the tap comes.. "I'm a peacock captain ... You gotta let me fly"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjA-SpA7Q58

Last edited:
Kindly add take a few lessons to straighten out my driver issues to my list of what I am going to do to be ready for RR

Latest Ohio power rankings should be pretty interesting

Kindly add take a few lessons to straighten out my driver issues to my list of what I am going to do to be ready for RR

Didnt you shoot even par in 30 degree weather and wet conditions?
Guess the sim is the issue?

I did but it was on a course where it is almost impossible to even get a penalty stroke. Out of all the par 4s I think I had 8 iron or less to all but one of them. The sim we were on today was fine for the most part so no way to blame that. I just have a bad habit of taking my backswing inside and flat and end up super shot on top which pretty much dooms me to go left.

Looking forward to the new power rankings. Have a feeling I will be dropping down a few spots for not attending, but it will be interesting to see how they shake out.

So for these new power rankings...I did work on my putting, but did lose to my daughter in our pick the 9 hole putt tournament.

Honesty is the best trait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rankings will be out monday for sure.
Spoiler alert...hickerad plummets down the rankings

Rankings will be out monday for sure.
Spoiler alert...hickerad plummets down the rankings

Im really interested in these.
Will you be doing the MI rankings as well?

Im really interested in these.
Will you be doing the MI rankings as well?
Im going to pass on that one

ATTENTION OHIO HOPEFULS

Since we wont have time for a "draft combine" I would like anyone interested in making the team to answer these questions via PM (you can post them here too, but I want a PM so I can keep tabs easier).

1. What is your current index?
2. What is your goal index wise by the time of the event?
3. What do you consider are your strengths of your golf game?
4. What are your weaknesses that you need to improve?
5. What kind of player are you teammate wise when playing alongside a fellow teammate?
6. What is your plan to help assure your team is victorious in June?
7. Why do you want to be apart of this team?
8. Why should I pick you?

Oh I've got this.

1 - I'm a 1.0 thanks to a lack of ability to post scores hahaha
2 - I don't have an index goal by the time of the event.
3 - Boring par golf entertains me
4 - Winning team events
5 - I'm out to have fun, and maybe break a few hearts. Intensity won't be the name of my game for RR.
6 - Sixties with a smile.
7 - I was promised an HOF tag.
8 - You probably shouldn't. I've got a pretty epic HOF drought curse thing going on.

Its been boring for a few days i think we are better off i do

I agree

Its been peaceful for a few days i think we are better off i dont
I think you should! There's no one here to get their feelings hurt.

I smell trap...pass

He's right tho. Besides Pluff no one from Michigan is even checking in here. I say we fire away. Worst comes to worst they all show up sad again and it makes for a couple more good pages of trash talk

Happy new year!!

I am happy to announce that Team Michigan officially has enough interest in captains picks alone to field a team (as if there was ever a doubt) so team ohio can forget about getting the cheap win.

The updated list

1. tpluff
2. Michigan Slice
3. Musicmaster
4. Jspangs
5. Potbunker
6. Stribs
7. 2012BFT
8. Hacker
9. Wyzyguy

Someone needs to talk Captain Michigan into a set of power rankings now that a team can be filled.

#Burnish?
Skim alert!

Back