Grandura Shafts In 2016

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Quite a few THPers got to follow along with the start of this new company and some even got a chance to test out the premium shafts. In 2016, THP and Grandura are continuing the trend with a program that we think is very cool and will be a lot of fun.

Once a month, beginning most likely in February (and will run for 6 months), a THPer will win a new Grandura Shaft. There will be a signup for those that want a chance at one of these premium tour products and a drawing every 30 days or so. The lucky winner will get a phone consultation with a Grandura expert (someone from our videos with them) where you will go over your golf game, the shaft you play, what you are looking for and more.

Then Grandura will hand make your shaft in California and send it out to you. From there you will test out the shaft and give some thoughts in the Grandura review thread and it is yours to keep. However the fun does not stop there. As mentioned, 6 lucky THPers (one per month) will win a shaft and if you are one of the lucky ones, your name gets put in the THP Hopper.

At the conclusion of 6 months, one of the lucky ones, will win the grand prize as THP will fly them to San Diego, where they will meet the Grandura team. They will take a tour of one of the coolest facilities we have ever been to, see the scientists working on nano technology and learn all about the premium shafts and equipment in general. Along with a whole lot more.

Stay tuned for more to come with this amazing chance of a lifetime.

sounds pretty awesome!!!

Holy moly! Plenty of trips flying around THP lately, this one seems awesome as the feedback from the guys in the Grandura thread has been great so far. Can't wait to sign up!

this is cool...

What an amazing opportunity followed by an even more outrageous one. Unreal.

This is going to be fantastic !

Again, this sounds very freaking cool!

Wow. This is really cool. Definitely going to be a lot of interest in this.

This is an awesome company with a premium shaft that is one of my favorites. Good luck to all who enter!

THP keeps turning it up a notch

Wow. The first part is cool enough but the grand prize takes it to a whole new level.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

The hits just keep coming in 2016!!! I will certainly be all in on this!

Sounds fascinating. One of my favorite things that happen on THP are when we get an inside look at an OEM. Seems like that will continue to happen on a much larger scale in 2016 and I couldn't be any happier to see it.

Another pretty cool opportunity for THPERS!

Holy moly!

Love these monthly opportunities and VIP experiences I keep reading about. #ChangeTheGame, indeed.

Everything about this sounds pretty amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#ChangeTheEffingGame

That sounds fantastic!! Can't wait for the opportunity!!

Wow talking about changing the game. This is awesome!

Incredible. A Mind will be BLOWN when touring their facility, it's something special!

I really like this. I was fortunate enough to be able to your the UST HQ and found it to be quite interesting and fun.

would love a chance to see what Grandura is doing

Tons of awesomeness taking place here at THP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that is simply amazing, I can't wait to follow along with that tour

Back