TOMO Golf Shoes - THP Review Thread

• Staff
This a brand new company who just launched their first golf shoes at the beginning of the month. Not a ton out there on them so I'm pretty excited that we were able to get a pair in for review. The company is TOMO, The Golf Shoe of Tomorrow, which is where the name comes from (tomorrow). As I've said this is their first release and it is simply known as Volume 1. Below is a quick video from their site to help introduce them, followed by in-hand photos. Let me know what you guys think.

Price Tag is $89

Photos

i-JtxFMtX-XL.jpg

i-SDk3cDM-XL.jpg

i-h53KtN7-XL.jpg

i-DV7n5QC-XL.jpg

i-2xbm9dt-XL.jpg

i-4mCrCHG-XL.jpg

i-3sScnJg-XL.jpg

i-4Rbdmg4-XL.jpg

i-9tPf34H-XL.jpg

• Staff
Other Color Options

dkgraySIDE_900x.png

greenSIDE_1296x.png

sandELEVATE_900x.png

Two slightly obvious questions: How's the turf interaction, and how are they in wet conditions.

• Staff
Two slightly obvious questions: How's the turf interaction, and how are they in wet conditions.

they are not waterproof, so definitley a dry weather shoe. Traction, will find out this weekend. One thing I can say is they are silly light and comfortable. Will probably we worn to work tomorrow.

They look like they weigh nothing.

Those look amazingly comfortable.

they are not waterproof, so definitley a dry weather shoe. Traction, will find out this weekend. One thing I can say is they are silly light and comfortable. Will probably we worn to work tomorrow.

Figured the waterproof or lack there of. It just looked like there was no way. They do look like they way absolutely nothing though so for someone in a dry climate? Hello there.

I'm digging it, except that I need some kind of water-proofing in my shoe. It's all Georgia's fault.

That is a great price point, they look really lightweight...I wonder if I could just spray some waterproofing spray on them and call it good.

Love how they look. Will be following along!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dig the looks. They do look absurdly comfortable. Their price point is really good as well.

Figured the waterproof or lack there of. It just looked like there was no way. They do look like they way absolutely nothing though so for someone in a dry climate? Hello there.

Def not a morning shoe for me, but late afternoon or evening rounds, heck yeah. I'm glad to know they aren't waterproof because it makes me angry when a shoe is supposed to be and my socks end up wet.

Like what I see and hear (from the video) about them. Not being one for flashy colors, these are right up my alley look wise.

They look a lot like All Birds.

If the tractions holds up, I'll probably be picking up a pair. I love comfortable light shoes.

These look really comfortable. I’d wear them with regular clothes and if I end up on the course, so be it.

These look really comfortable. I’d wear them with regular clothes and if I end up on the course, so be it.

I'm going to wear them to work tomorrow.

Like what I see and hear (from the video) about them. Not being one for flashy colors, these are right up my alley look wise.

I'm going to convince my wife I need some spikeless shoes; p'raps I'll have some for the get-together in a couple months. They have me very interested.

They look a lot like All Birds.

If the tractions holds up, I'll probably be picking up a pair. I love comfortable light shoes.

Great minds think alike. I was just about to say it looks like they took some Allbirds and put traction on the bottom to make it a golf shoe.

Interesting in how these perform vs. the Nike Roshe shoes.

I won't lie, I had no clue what All birds was, so I used the google machine and yeah Id say they have a resemblance.

I like the look of these. They look really comfortable. Curious how the traction holds up while you wear them to work. Some spikeless tend to slip a little off the course /

Great minds think alike. I was just about to say it looks like they took some Allbirds and put traction on the bottom to make it a golf shoe.

I've probably worn the Roshe's for most of my rounds this year.

If these are anything similar I'll be a big fan.

I like the price tag and the look, guess it depends on comfort and durability.

I was just going through to see if anyone mentioned Nike. They look very Nikeish to me. Not my style.

They look like a vary casual shoe and look very comfy.

Back