Special Prizes - Something Big In 2016

Absolutely incredible. Bridgestone and Vegas are so fantastic together, but getting to go to the home of Bridgestone and getting the tour, the experts to hand pick the winners perfect 14 club set up and bag, AND ball. Perfection.

Those 2 winners will love that prize.

Wow! #changethegame is in full force. Seriously. Incredible.

Dang, as if THP in Vegas wasn't enough! That is a hell of a prize!

:bulgy-eyes:

Wow. Simply amazing.

Doing things NO ONE else can do! That is the THP way!

I freaking love it.

WOW! What an unbelievable prize!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, what an incredible prize!!

That's awesome!

WOW....just WOW.

THP just gets better and better every day. What an amazing prize! Epic.

that is an amazing prize pack. i already wanted in this event since it was in vegas, then came the announcement it was the bridgestone championship which i have wanted to attend and now this awesome announcement of getting a tour, meeting the bridgestone guys in GA, full bag fitting and ball fitting.

Dang! This is the real deal. Talk about going big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that's pretty awesome!!!

Now that's a HUGE prize! #ChangingTheGame

Earlier this week, THP announced that the THP Bridgestone Championship would be returning in 2016 and it would be played in Las Vegas. This stay and play event will feature it all, including the stay at the world famous Mirage, golf at TPC Las Vegas and a whole lot more. It is all part of our 2016 THP Events Calendar campaign of making the impossible, possible and you can read about some of those events here. As with all THP Events, they are open to golfers of ALL Skill Levels and we mean that with everything this website stands for.

While we have not announced everything about this mega weekend, including dates, prizes, swag and more, today we are excited to knock one of those off the list with the incredible prizes for the lucky winners.

Obviously the two winners will receive the spot in the THP Hall of Fame and gorgeous crystal trophies to remember it by and display. It does not stop there however, as the two winners will also receive the gift of #ChangeTheGame

The champions will be headed to Covington, GA, home of Bridgestone Golf on THP where they will meet the entire team, tour the facility where the golf balls are made, see where the testing is done by players like Matt Kuchar and Brandt Snedeker, learn about what is making the brand tick and why their new gear is so incredible.

That's not all however. After a lunch break with the team, you will then work with Bridgestone equipment experts to hand select the perfect 14 club bag for you, along with some accessories that are yours to keep and take with you. We can't forget the ball either, so you will partner up with the ball fitting team to find the best ball possible for your game, and those will be in your new bag.

The 2016 THP Bridgestone Championship is making the impossible, possible.
Now this is amazing will make this one a hot ticket for sure

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Wow! This is awesome!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Holy sh!t That is effing amazing.

This is truly making the impossible possible, because, to my knowledge, Bridgestone has rarely, if ever, allowed visitors to its Covington facility. Add the rest of the prize pack, and this is really mind blowing.

This is truly making the impossible possible, because, to my knowledge, Bridgestone has rarely, if ever, allowed visitors to its Covington facility. Add the rest of the prize pack, and this is really mind blowing.

They have never opened the doors for something like this, that is for sure.

Simply incredible!
THP and Bridgestone is really stepping up!

Making the impossible possible is a fitting statement!

I will right now put my support behind any team that has the cheapest flights to GA.

I kid I kid...:D

mind = blown. a common theme when it comes to thp events. amazeballs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB - enough! My head is going to explode. Oh, the hell with it - keep it coming - I'll take my chances!

Back