Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

are the greens fast or slow at this place on Sunday?
Im going to take a stab in the dark here and guess theyll be receptive to flag hunting lol

How much rain you guys get up north so far.

It's sunny 60f and windy here today. Drying up a little bit.

Just looked at the course. Enough water?

I've honestly never played at Bunker Hill before. Heard okay things about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've honestly never played at Bunker Hill before. Heard okay things about it.

Honestly this time of year they all look the same lol dead trees, gray skies and no mountains in the backdrop. Its depressing lol

We're planning to play golf outside at the end of December in Ohio...it can't be that depressing

Honestly this time of year they all look the same lol dead trees, gray skies and no mountains in the backdrop. Its depressing lol

Just close your eyes at it will feel like your at The Hideaway.

Yeah, did The Hideaway spoil all other courses for you lol? Pictures were like golf course meth - I HAVE to have some of that!

Boulder Creek has a 2-man three club scramble scheduled for 4/2/16. Could be fun.

Yeah, did The Hideaway spoil all other courses for you lol? Pictures were like golf course meth - I HAVE to have some of that!
Absolutely... A wise man said to me on the bus heading back to our hotel that Wednesday night, "It's all down hill from here bro. Golf will never be the same. THP events will never be the same." and he was 10000% correct

Count me in as a maybe for Sunday. I have a family event planned, but it may be pushed back to Saturday. If so, I'm in Sunday.

Dad and brother-in-law surprised me with a tee time at The Quarry tomorrow morning as well. I think they said $27, which is like pretty decent if the course is still in good shape.

you in for Sunday, Bunker Hill 10am $30?
**** it might as well.

Still thinking of playing Boulder on Saturday though, think gunner said it was $30

Count me in as a maybe for Sunday. I have a family event planned, but it may be pushed back to Saturday. If so, I'm in Sunday.

Dad and brother-in-law surprised me with a tee time at The Quarry tomorrow morning as well. I think they said $27, which is like pretty decent if the course is still in good shape.

$27 at The Quarry isn't bad at all. Course was in decent shape a month ago.

Hope you can join us brother

**** it might as well.

Still thinking of playing Boulder on Saturday though, think gunner said it was $30

I'll add you to the list

I don't see your name on this list. Glad you aren't going.

Tapatalk special lol I hate how desktop edits don't show up on tapatalk sometimes

Boulder Creek has a 2-man three club scramble scheduled for 4/2/16. Could be fun.

Net or just gross straight up?

Back