Another New SE Michigan Member

Welcome to the forum, Steve. Used to live in the burbs up there (Rochester Hills, Farmington Hills). Don't miss those winters. :welcome:
Thanks. I live in roughly the same area. Yes, we have had some bad winters but the golf and summers are awesome although we are looking forward to a return to Virginia for retirement. Play well!

Welcome to THP!

A Hokie in Pittsburg country. I hope you make some games, even though it is hostile territory.
Sorry, I grew up in C'ville ('Hoos fan naturally) and one day will retire to Hokie Country, Roanoke, where all my wife's lifelong friends live.
Beamer will be missed. A class act.
Great handicap!

Vancouver! One place I would love to visit. I have a friend on Vancouver Island and that trip is on my bucket list.
You should make the reservation, I would be glad to tee it up with you.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP Steve! My summers are also (relatively) free being a HS teacher myself. Hopefully we can tee it up sometime soon. Lots of MI & OH THPers who get together fairly often.

Fantastic pic! Love dogs!
Bet we could share some school stories! Thanks for being an educator. I hope you are having a great school year and are enjoying the time off.
That is great that MI and Ohio THP'ers get together outside of the new event.
Since we both have summers off, I have a feeling we will play and look forward to it.

I like the Callaway bag. Hopefully working my way in that direction.
Chrome Soft, on my list for 2016 and a new version???

Thanks. I've got THP and Callaway Golf to thank for 99% of all of that, too. I was part of the Grandaddy Team of 2014. This is an great place and a great group of members we have, truly a community of great people. Glad to have you! Be on the lookout for a thread about the latest version of the Chrome Soft from this years Grandaddy team.

Thanks. I've got THP and Callaway Golf to thank for 99% of all of that, too. I was part of the Grandaddy Team of 2014. This is an great place and a great group of members we have, truly a community of great people. Glad to have you! Be on the lookout for a thread about the latest version of the Chrome Soft from this years Grandaddy team.

I love the tone of THP and it is incredibly well managed. A credit to both the members, JB, GolferGal (I hope I got the names right) and those behind the scenes
Grandaddy must have been incredible.
I started telling my wife about this years Grandaddy event and she wanted to here the updates each day.
My eyes got crossed reading new and old posts, so thanks for the heads up on the Chrome Soft update review. Still under wraps I assume until Callaway gives the okay. Hopefully the new Chrome Soft will match up well with my new BB 815 and Cure putter. This place has already cost me a few $$$$'s.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Back