Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

I'm definitely in!

We've feebly attempted this is the past. Once you pick a weekend we usually dwindle down to 3 guys ha-ha, but there are more now.
3 Nights - 3-4 rounds would be sweet.

I'm in for 3 nights too!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

And we have another new THPr up in my neck of the woods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would be sweet to do some WA vs BC rounds now and then. Not sure how many from WA we could get to swing it though. We might have to bring up some ringers from OR. haha

I like the idea of a multi day thing, but planning has proved difficult.

I think with our Climate we quickly get narrowed down to 20 weekends that are suitable and then they fill up fast with THP Events, family events, and other commitments.

Would be awesome if we could one day pull this off though.

Would be great fun though.

We have a tee time at Northview (The Canal course) tomorrow at 1115 am. Already have 2 confirmed, price would be $33 per person if we have a foursome. Forecast is looking decent...

let me know if you're interested

Looks like we should be getting some nice weather beginning of January. Anyone wanna plan a weekend round? I will play anywhere, just miss golf!

Plus I am down for a 2-3 night golf adventure!

Looks like we should be getting some nice weather beginning of January. Anyone wanna plan a weekend round? I will play anywhere, just miss golf!

Plus I am down for a 2-3 night golf adventure!
I can probably make that happen!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

You guys suck, talking golf while I'm shoveling the white crap and with the temps being low it isn't gonna melt anytime soon

You guys suck, talking golf while I'm shoveling the white crap and with the temps being low it isn't gonna melt anytime soon

You know the solution right? Come west!

Come downtown ,we hardly get the nice flurry

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Or Victoria, dont remember the last time it snowed here.

Or Victoria, dont remember the last time it snowed here.

You guys have a degree or two warmer weather if I am not mistaken . I like Victoria ,will be going there soon maybe spring time

Last edited:
You guys have a degree or two warmer weather if I am not mistaken . I live Victoria ,will be going there soon maybe spring time

I think so too. Beauty! Let's get a round in, Uplands?

I think so too. Beauty! Let's get a round in, Uplands?

That one of Olympic view for sure. I have a contact there so we may be able to get a deal.

That one of Olympic view for sure. I have a contact there so we may be able to get a deal.

Sweet. I'm sure I could make a couple phone calls too. OV is usually pretty wet but that never scared me off!

Sweet. I'm sure I could make a couple phone calls too. OV is usually pretty wet but that never scared me off!

I cannot turn down a course like OV,rain or shine I will play

You know the solution right? Come west!

I'm only a couple hours east of you lol, this isn't normal for around here. Besides I know what mud golf is and that you guys down at the coast seem to have a lot it

I'm only a couple hours east of you lol, this isn't normal for around here. Besides I know what mud golf is and that you guys down at the coast seem to have a lot it

Mud golf is better than no golf :alien:

Just finished playing... We stopped after 10 holes... It's pouring, my driver went flying on the 11 th Tee...

Played 39 on the first 9! Should have stopped after 9 as I hit a double bogey on the 10th

Just finished playing... We stopped after 10 holes... It's pouring, my driver went flying on the 11 th Tee...

Played 39 on the first 9! Should have stopped after 9 as I hit a double bogey on the 10th

39 is solid man, nice work!

Rain notwithstanding, I still wish I was out there teeing it up with you guys and not sitting at work haha

39 is solid man, nice work!

Rain notwithstanding, I still wish I was out there teeing it up with you guys and not sitting at work haha

Since we didn't finish... I got 150 range balls at Northview... Good deal
Dec%2022%202015_zps4lzkhkfy.png~original

Last edited:
Played 9 and did my duties on the range today. Drizzled the whole time but nothing to write home about. E with a bird and a boge!

Back