The 2016 Project X HandCrafted Experience - The Greatest Shaft Event Ever Created

Im ready to try and get into this.

Is it weird that I think about what I'd design all the time even though there is no way I can try for this one this year (dates just don't work)? I'm really looking forward to following along again.

Is it weird that I think about what I'd design all the time even though there is no way I can try for this one this year (dates just don't work)? I'm really looking forward to following along again.

Not at all. I do as well, and I am not designing one.

I know exactly what I want! Really want to be a part of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know the colors I want and how I want them on the shaft but overall design/graphics I want on the shaft other than the THP logo.

having just returned from a fantastic event, i really want to get into this one or the bridgestone event... i told my wife i wouldnt be traveling any more after june, but i can't not try to get into these events... what the saying? easier to ask for forgiveness....

Hey Lightningbolt and KC720
Why have to wade through them all, when you can design your own...haha
Ugh it's a dream of mine for sure. This is the same weekend that I already have some travel planned though :(. This was by far my favorite event (other than the grandaddy ) to follow last year so really bummed I can't enter for this one.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

having just returned from a fantastic event, i really want to get into this one or the bridgestone event... i told my wife i wouldnt be traveling any more after june, but i can't not try to get into these events... what the saying? easier to ask for forgiveness....
Bags just buy more bags. I'll have my wife help. Wait on second thought that is a bad idea for both of us.

Hey Lightningbolt and KC720
Why have to wade through them all, when you can design your own...haha
No doubt! Problem 1, get in. Problem 2, avoid divorce. Problem 3, not be as bad as chump fries bugging Don hahaha

Bags just buy more bags. I'll have my wife help. Wait on second thought that is a bad idea for both of us.

Oh dear lord....

Hard to believe signup is just around the corner for this one.
I cannot wait. It will absolutely end up being one of my favorite THP Events of the entire year in 2016.

Definitely on the dream list for me.

Being able to create your own shaft, playing a course that is home to a LPGA event, maybe donuts...oh yeah. I want in on this BAD!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being able to design the shaft is certainly cool, but having Don help you dial it in off of the test shaft is priceless. I hit 13 of 14 fairways today with mine. So confident in every swing with my custom shaft.

Being able to design the shaft is certainly cool, but having Don help you dial it in off of the test shaft is priceless. I hit 13 of 14 fairways today with mine. So confident in every swing with my custom shaft.

No question about it. 1 of 1 in looks, 1 of 1 in performance.

Talking with Dawn about this one today and found out that it is on the same weekend as her friend's wedding. Without a beat, she told me to still enter.

She is a keeper.

Talking with Dawn about this one today and found out that it is on the same weekend as her friend's wedding. Without a beat, she told me to still enter.

She is a keeper.

Thats solid right there.

The more I learn about clubs from everyone here, this event is high on my list.

Can trademarked items be put on a shaft, or would that be restricted? Reason I ask is I am a huge DC Comics fan and it would be awesome to come up with a shaft with some type of reference to some of the characters from the comics.

We can do in the spirit of but have to be careful with exact trademarks.

For example we gave away these last month, in the spirit of a certain movie that came out.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDYnPhAHpZ4/

Hmm.. was thinking about using my school's logo if I was lucky enough to get in. I don't think it is trademarked or at the very least there are different variations.

We are getting really close to signup time.
I still say this will be one of the best THP Events we host all year long.

I've still been thinking about this one alot. Custom shaft just for you built by the best and you get to help design it. A-MAZING.

I've still been thinking about this one alot. Custom shaft just for you built by the best and you get to help design it. A-MAZING.

You got that right.
Then spending time with the entire PX and TT team.
Playing golf at the gorgeous Aviara.
Dinner at drinks at Ballast Pointe
And an education that is priceless and not found anywhere else.

Back