2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Come on Jordan. You're leaking oil like a train. Can't hit the face of his driver on 17 & 18, gags a chip shot on 18 and probably 3 putted to make double because I couldn't watch you any more. Come on Main....................

I know I have no idea what it's like to be in his situation nor know what it's like with the pressure, but he can sure do better than he's done in the last 4 holes the last two days.

Jordan keeping the drama up. Will be interesting to see how Smylie handles being in the final group tomorrow.

Different game tomorrow. Expecting some excitement tomorrow and wonder if anyone not in the final group pulls it off

The commentator just killed it with his last comment. Snedeker loves coming from behind ehh way back!:alien2:

Jordan keeping the drama up. Will be interesting to see how Smylie handles being in the final group tomorrow.

Day, at 3 shots back, is in prime position for a strong stretch run. Between that, Langer lurking there as well, and the pressure on Smylie in the final group, not to mention a potential Spieth repeat, we're looking at some thick drama tomorrow afternoon. Can't wait!

DJ with the win

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

If the conditions are going to change drastically, I would put my money on Day or Langer!
Otherwise Jordan's gonna win it:D

I like Matsuyama tomorrow. He gave himself a bunch of good looks today but couldn't make a putt

I like Matsuyama tomorrow. He gave himself a bunch of good looks today but couldn't make a putt

I knew you would be on my side! Virtual fist bump

Wonder if anybody else picked him?

Man those last 2 holes by Spieth gave a lot of guys life. If Day or DJ start out really hot, look out. Should make for a very exciting round whereas today felt like a bit of a letdown to be honest for the viewers.

I just posted this on Facebook, and thought I would ask it here as well: What percentage of a players success do you think is due to their caddie?

Probably 50%. 50% Shotmaking/Putting, 50% having proper yardages, keeping the player focussed, and busting behind to make sure the player only has to make the shot.

I knew you would be on my side! Virtual fist bump

Wonder if anybody else picked him?

To be fair he wasn't a pick of mine. I'm done for the contest. Lol

But I do like the way he played today. Flat stick could have put him in the lead...he had plenty of looks

To be fair he wasn't a pick of mine. I'm done for the contest. Lol

But I do like the way he played today. Flat stick could have put him in the lead...he had plenty of looks
He definitely would have been at least 3 shots better if he was putting decent on the back 9.

Poulter shoots 82 & is still arguing w/ journalists on twitter about there comments towards his 82...hahaha

Poulter shoots 82 & is still arguing w/ journalists on twitter about there comments towards his 82...hahaha

Maybe he and Bubba just need a hug..........

So what does everyone think the low round will be tomorrow? Conditions tomorrow will be much more benign than the past 2 days, apart from being on the chilly side in the morning. Plus, there will be a bunch of birdie pins out there with the traditional Sunday setup. I think someone goes out and shoots 66. I also think that the guy that shoots 66 comes from the Jason Day-Dustin Johnson group, I'm just not sure which guy will do it.

67 by Willet is my guess.

Back