The Playoffs - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

As JB mentioned, we've got a bit of a NY/NJ-NE Regional Rivalry preview in league 1, as I'm going against ddec in the finals. I took the early-year matchup, but ddec's team has come on strong to end the year.

russtopher took it easy on me and stopped at 161.

Jman and I both at 9-5 fighting this week for 3rd place....AKA 2nd loser.

As JB mentioned, we've got a bit of a NY/NJ-NE Regional Rivalry preview in league 1, as I'm going against ddec in the finals. I took the early-year matchup, but ddec's team has come on strong to end the year.
Here we go buddy. Last year my squad fell .5 point shy of the championship game. This year we are looking for a different ending. Would be sweet to join Troy as a 2x THP FF Champion.

L2 is strictly an NE battle, with MA (me) going up against RI (TeedUpThoughts) for the championship.

Headed to the finals against Spider Pigs or Cubbies are Killin.

My team hasn't been explosive, but it has been pretty consistent. I've averaged about 104 per game & I expect to be somewhere in that range next week.

My biggest concerns next week are who to put in the flex spot & do I start Greg Olsen. Now that the Panthers have a 1st round bye secured, the only thing they're playing for is the undefeated season. Same thing can be said about the Pats too. I think owners of Newton, Brady, Gronk & Olsen are going to be sweating it out.
Good luck in the championship game. It should be a good match up. Based on projections, you have a 5.5 point edge on me. I had a 4.5 point win over you in week 8. If I could repeat my 129 point output from last week, I'll be feeling pretty good.

For those of us that made the finals, what draft spot did you have & who did you take w/ your #1 pick.

i was lucky to get 1.01 & drafted Peterson.

I like the early "preview" of the NY/NJ - NE battle in L1 championship. Pullimg for my guy ddec

L2 is strictly an NE battle, with MA (me) going up against RI (TeedUpThoughts) for the championship.
I remember Ray (TeedUpThoughts) falling victim to the old auto draft and complaining about his team week 1. Heck of a job by him this year to make it all the way to the end.

Russ…sadly the highlight of my year was beating you a few weeks ago. A temporary misfire in the locomotive of your team.

Good luck to both of you guys.

For those of us that made the finals, what draft spot did you have & who did you take w/ your #1 pick.

I had the 4th pick, Jamaal Charles. I was unable to do the live draft, so mine was 100% auto pick. Only 8 players on my team now are left from the draft.

Congrats to the winners in league 4!!

2nd year in a row making it to the playoffs only to fall short the first week for me.

I had the 4th pick, Jamaal Charles. I was unable to do the live draft, so mine was 100% auto pick. Only 8 players on my team now are left from the draft.
I drafted him. His injury compounded some bad GM decisions I made early in the year which led to some Hail Mary trades that turned out not working. So I'll blame Charles for my 5-9 record.

Made it to the finals in L3 despite CJ's entire team being Lions and almost beating me since the Saints basically letting them score at will.

We'll see if I can scratch out the win, but my opponent threw up 150 last week. Time for CAR to rest Cam?

I remember Ray (TeedUpThoughts) falling victim to the old auto draft and complaining about his team week 1. Heck of a job by him this year to make it all the way to the end.

Russ…sadly the highlight of my year was beating you a few weeks ago. A temporary misfire in the locomotive of your team.

Well, I guess I'm glad I was your highlight!

The funny thing about my locomotive of a team? All draft and waivers. I didn't make a single trade this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations Ddec and MPeterson...best of luck to you both this week.

I think I was 15th or 16th - I ended up drafting Megatron w/ my first pick.

The Playoffs - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

Thank you, I thought I was DOA after seeing my team the next morning. Luck still played a starring role in getting me to this point. And by luck I don't mean the bearded QB from Indy...

Made a trade while sitting in a good spot near the middle of the season for Bennet thinking I was getting an upgrade at TE then he gets injured and I lost a quality rb from the move.

Good luck to the guys in the finals.

I think I was around 6? Picked up Lynch, which worked well for a while.. my current RB crop is not good, so that's going to be my weakness going into the championship.

I think I was 6th or so and took Julio.

From the draft, just tried to keep my bench full of guys who could step in and be productive. Didn't make any trades and just tried to fill in guys who went on the IR late in the season.

I had pick #1 and took Eddie Lacy. He's been good in 3 of his last 5, which is fine. I expected him to be big down the stretch when I took him and if he can get me a solid game this week I won't hold a grudge against him. In the end I was between 3-4 guys at that spot, Julio, Antonio Brown, Charles, and Lacy.

My first 5 picks were like this: Lacy(1), E Sanders(32), Jimmy Graham(33), Maclin(64), Watkins(65).

I drafted for depth and had a lot of it early on esp at WR. At one point in the early season I had Sanders, Watkins, Maclin, Fitzgerald, Djax, Amendola and Lafell. Having that allowed me to make some moves.

I picked dead last and took Andrew Luck and then OBJ first in round 2. I picked up Cam in round 6 or 7. Considering I named my team after Cam, it was a bit of a risky move to wait to pick him so late. I only made one trade during the season and that was to deal away Luck for a RB I've only played half the time and Watkins.

Made it to the finals in L3 despite CJ's entire team being Lions and almost beating me since the Saints basically letting them score at will.

We'll see if I can scratch out the win, but my opponent threw up 150 last week. Time for CAR to rest Cam?
I hope they don't rest Cam. I've got 3 Panthers in my lineup, you have Julio and Freeman, and I have tickets to the Panthers vs Falcons game on Sunday. I've got a lot riding on that game.

League 2:

1.10 - russtopher: Demaryius Thomas
1.13 - TeedUpThoughts: Demarco Murray

L2 round 1:

The Pink Panthers
RB Adrian Peterson Min
Ashley Madison
RB Le'Veon Bell Pit
It Ertz when Eifert
WR Julio Jones Atl
Bakes On a Plane
RB Marshawn Lynch Sea
Switchin' All Day
RB Eddie Lacy GB
O'Carroll 40oz. Fumble
RB Jamaal Charles KC
Red Hot Julius Peppers
RB C.J. Anderson Den
South Jersey Hacks
WR Antonio Brown Pit
Fantasy Exec
WR Dez Bryant Dal
The Pocket Dogs
WR Demaryius Thomas Den
Philly Vanziel
RB Matt Forte Chi
Eazy Dez It
RB LeSean McCoy Buf
Im in jail: CC's Fall Guy
RB DeMarco Murray Phi
Dez Does Dallas
RB Jeremy Hill Cin
ChrisCarters FallGuys
RB Justin Forsett Bal
Password is Taco
WR Randall Cobb GB

I'm going against cam as well. Hopefully he puts up less then 49 this week.

I had the 14th pick and took Gronk.

Back