THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

In all your excitement for this don't forget your clothes at home... Again

The only thing you need to worry about me bringing is my A game and it will be there....Again

Good thing I have a waterproof golf bag, because I'm LOADING UP.

That waterproof thing works both ways amirite?

I like the way you think. I'll take mine to test and report back!

In all your excitement for this don't forget your clothes at home... Again

You might want to bring an extra pair in case you end up in the mud again. :beat-up:

Can't wait to see where this event is going to be.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I actually woke up at 3am thinking about this event.

Yes, I am that excited for it.

The only thing you need to worry about me bringing is my A game and it will be there....Again

I would expect no less, to be the best you have to beat the best

You might want to bring an extra pair in case you end up in the mud again. :beat-up:

Always have my rain gear...

Extra Shoes and socks though...hmmmm

My trash talk along with my golf game will be ready to go come June if I'm privileged enough to be selected Cap
And you will practice both with a smile.

My trash talk along with my golf game will be ready to go come June if I'm privileged enough to be selected Cap

Sounds great to me. And like Dean said, you'll have fun the whole time.

I still think the "don't hit out of water hazards late in season" thread might be one of my favorites in recent memory.

I can't think of anyone happier all the time than Alex...crazy part is he will still be that way right after NY/NJ crushes the NE crew.

Good thing for Gregg it's 36 holes on same day.

This event is basically 6 months out but it feels like time is gonna fly with anticipation for this, well it will for me at least!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This event is basically 6 months out but it feels like time is gonna fly with anticipation for this, well it will for me at least!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've actually had trouble sleeping because my mind was racing thinking about this event. It's going to be fantastic, especially with the news on the MVP front.

Sounds great to me. And like Dean said, you'll have fun the whole time.

I still think the "don't hit out of water hazards late in season" thread might be one of my favorites in recent memory.

You can still hit out of them just don't get into them...

I can't think of anyone happier all the time than Alex...especially right after #teamNE crushes the NY/NJ crew.

Good thing for Gregg it's 36 holes on same day.

FIFY...

I would expect no less, to be the best you have to beat the best

Always have my rain gear...

Extra Shoes and socks though...hmmmm

And a sweet new Bridgestone jacket!

Hopefully "No Jacket Required" on June 25th. Who knows with the weather we're having now.......

That's a nice Nice jacket, I like it........but inviting us into your bathroom? well, that's another story lol

Hopefully "No Jacket Required" on June 25th. Who knows with the weather we're having now.......

No weather talk!

Yea, we're gonna have to pay for this eventually somehow some way. Hopefully its long before June
But it bad luck to talk weather when discussing golf events. So ssssshhhhhhh!!

Yea, we're gonna have to pay for this eventually somehow some way. Hopefully its long before June
But it bad luck to talk weather when discussing golf events. So ssssshhhhhhh!!
Just discussing Jackets.

I'm not superstitious, just discussing Jackets anyway.

It is a sweet jacket...

Back