Countdown To Something Special

It moved

Wow!! This sounds like it will be incredible! 2016 keeps getting better and better..

Whoever is running this place has gotten pretty damn good at the art of the "teaser". Nice work JB!! This sounds great.

Wow!
I must say, BIG things are happening at THP!

Sounds amazing! Can't wait to hear more.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I like where this is heading.

The Masters is a huge draw, but a Masters with THP excitement of this magnitude is going to be crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everytime I check in, this place just gets better and better. Glad to be part of this awesome site.

This is seriously the best place on the web! There is nothing like this and I'm really happy I'm a part of it. Bomb after bomb is being dropped!

The Masters is always one of the most anticipated events all year, and this just bumps that up 100 times fold!

Wow...you mean I'll get to announce the players on the #1 tee?

Probably not...but this still sounds verrrrry exciting !!

THP and The Masters, can't wait to hear more!

Oh wow when you thought things couldn't keep going. Masters and THP go great together.

This is awesome!!!!

A "Master" Contest, fantastic!!!!!1

Sounds good!! Love me some surprises!

Definitely intrigued by this teaser.

Did someone say Masters?

I had to re-read the first post just to make sure this wasn't a figment of my imagination.

Luckily for all of us forum members, it's not (especially lucky for the Albatross Club members by the looks of it).

I never won these things but that doesn't mean I won't try!

some amazing prizes have been given away before. not sure how you can beat it but I think if anyone can do it, THP can.

Awesome!

This is freaking awesome news as well! Huge day on THP!

Well now. This is pretty cool. And a million times better for Albatross Club members is fantastic... whatever it is.

Can't wait even more! It's my favorite tourney of the year and now it jsut got better!

I was there for the practice rounds years ago. Place is surreal. I swear they spray paint the fairways green and paint the bunkers white. Impossible colors. It really is out of this world. Looking forward to this.

The best Masters Contest ever, then just a few days later I'll be at Club Clash. April is shaping up to be #GameChangimg

Back