The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exhausted I can relate too....gutted is b/s....I got your back bro

$17 dollar wifi for a 2 hour flight should at least stream a 5 minute youtube

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I love the hardwood floors in the new house, but goodness... area rugs are EXPENSIVE!
Home depot.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Im exhausted and gutted.

It happens gents. The good thing is when it happens, good people discuss. And that is what happened.
Exhausted, fine you're busting your hump trying to get things ready for the weekend. However, gutted shouldn't happen. At least not around here. Glad it sounds like things were resolved but it's still BS.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Rant on behalf of my wife

"I'm trying to fall asleep and you are in the other room on the computer. Your dang phone keeps buzzing every time one of your internet friends replies. Tell them to go to bed!"

Tapatalk keeps notifying me that someone replied to a subscribed thread. Sorry wifey!

"I'm trying to fall asleep and you are in the other room on the computer. Your dang phone keeps buzzing every time one of your internet friends replies. Tell them to go to bed!"

Tapatalk keeps notifying me that someone replied to a subscribed thread. Sorry wifey!
That's why I turned off all notifications. I got the stink eye from the wife one night. Nevermind the fact that her phone blows up because of Instagram and all her friends that comment on her pictures.

Oops, I shouldn't have replied?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

So apparently a couple young punks got onto our course the other night with a 4 wheeler and did donuts on one of the greens. What is wrong with kids that they think this is an acceptable thing to do. Haven't the parents taught them anything about respecting other people and their property?

It's tough to catch them as the part of the course they did it has access for the 4 wheeler through some woods then back into the development where they most likely live. even if they saw them at the time our marshals wouldn't be able to follow them through the woods on a regular golf cart.

I really get aggravated by when people don't respect others people's property or belongings.
You think that's bad at a course near me a guy drove an f350 over a green into a sand trap during the winter while having some fun. It was the owners son in law.

You think that's bad at a course near me a guy drove an f350 over a green into a sand trap during the winter while having some fun. It was the owners son in law.
Yep that's bad. Although that should have read, it was the owners EX Son in law

All the good progress I have made with the driver this year, seemed to take the night off last night at the worst time possible, the first night of our league. Could not get off the tee at all, really made for a tough round. Well back to the range.

I just got a 'How did she get this resolved?'

You just opened a can of worms :banghead:

Customer tells me to come back today to Cartagena and now he is not ready to work.....agggggg The South American way of thinking is very frustrating, but I am telling him he is being billed for the flight and Hotel so I bet that lights a fire under him.

Just got a phone call that my grandfather has cancer. No real details yet. This is gonna suck

Just got a phone call that my grandfather has cancer. No real details yet. This is gonna suck
That sucks man. Sorry to hear it

I hate to hear that. Thoughts and prayers out to him and your family.

Sorry to hear that. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayer for you and your family

i'm so sorry

Life plain and simple.

Sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers.

sorry to hear Wake. Thougts and Prayers for both you and your family.

Man this sucks so hard. Praying for you guys.

Sorry to hear about your Grandfather. T&Ps coming your way.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the thoughts everyone. I think the worst part is just not knowing what exactly is going on.

I'm a frieking CFO, have 40 years experience in accounting, finance and tax and I swear the frieking IRS is going to drive me nuts! I have no idea how a normal joe can do their taxes without a CPA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back