2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Swing through Boston?

Looking at flights and checking some things I might be able to make this work.

What times Sunday should I be looking at getting a flight out?

Considering that ATL is the airport most will use and it's a solid 90 minute drive.....figured being done with golf by 2 at the latest (guessing based on past events not knowing Sunday tee times) I would say no earlier than 5 just to be safe. Personally I'm looking at something no earlier than 6.

Considering that ATL is the airport most will use and it's a solid 90 minute drive.....figured being done with golf by 2 at the latest (guessing based on past events not knowing Sunday tee times) I would say no earlier than 5 just to be safe. Personally I'm looking at something no earlier than 6.

Thanks, Michael. That should work perfectly for me. Fly in Friday am and fly out Sunday at 8pm, easy peasy.

I will be throwing my name into the ring for this tomorrow as well, haven't met War or Tadashi yet so what better place than this grand event with some awesome Kentwool SWAG.

Now to get in...

Man this is going to be a HOT ticket. If my counts are right we are about 50+ for those that have shown interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it's safe... If you don't want to come back to it...I'm not sure it's safe to leave it there for 30 seconds at the gas station....

Is it safe to leave a car in Gary, Indiana for a few days?

Yeah it's safe... If you don't want to come back to it...I'm not sure it's safe to leave it there for 30 seconds at the gas station....

Here I thought all that "murder capital of the world" stuff from the 80s was behind them.

Here I thought all that "murder capital of the world" stuff from the 80s was behind them.

It is. It's now the GTA capital.

I guess you could test that theory pretty easily....

That's a REEEEAAAALLY long ride. Come fly with me and Rambler....ya know...if we get in :)
I like the idea of flying, I like the cost of carpooling....

Is it safe to leave a car in Gary, Indiana for a few days?

Where would you be considering leaving it? Many people in Gary park their cars on the street or in their driveways on a consistent basis and they're still there at the end of the week. So yes, I'm sure you could but where would you?

The mall is in Merrillville/Hobart so if you parked it someplace like that it would actually take Gary out of the equation.

Less than 24 hours......I'm stoked.

Hope you get in, bro.

I scheduled a work lunch with my team for 11:30 - 1 CT tomorrow but set a reminder to send the needful email during lunch.

Input details into email and hit send...that's all I can do and then hope for the best!

I keep toying with the idea of trying to get in this one. There's like 3 or 4 others I'd like to do though, that might be better timing wise. ponder ponder....

I keep toying with the idea of trying to get in this one. There's like 3 or 4 others I'd like to do though, that might be better timing wise. ponder ponder....

Enter and sort out the details if you get in.

I didn't expect to but received permission from the wife so had to go for it. Never know what will pan out later in the year.

I didn't expect to but received permission from the wife so had to go for it. Never know what will pan out later in the year.
Exactly. Enter whatever you can, sort the details later.

Yeah I know...just trying to sort what is feasible and what I really want. A lot of folks I'd love to tee it up with in, or trying for, this one, so I'll prolly end up throwing my name in.

So I went out to play 9 holes today and made a birdie on the third hole. It was very close to noon by my estimate. Good omen maybe?

JM

Boss gave me permission for this as well it's a full green light!

I like the idea of flying, I like the cost of carpooling....
Yeah 14 hours in a car is too much for me and my back. Plus southwest points work well for this trip.

Alarms are set. Planned my meetings for tomorrow around this one. Definitely not going to miss out on this one.

Back