SeeMore Putters Thread

These 3 stamps and paint color just happened to be available....contact Grant (grant@seemore.com) to place your custom hand stamping for your next SeeMore. Have a great holiday everyone!!

THP-Green-Custom-Hand-Stamping.JPG

These 3 stamps and paint color just happened to be available....contact Grant (grant@seemore.com) to place your custom hand stamping for your next SeeMore. Have a great holiday everyone!!

THP-Green-Custom-Hand-Stamping.JPG
Gift to myself,I think so. Thanks Seemore

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

New gift from my wife for Christmas
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450828679.309733.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1450828691.807377.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put the Z3c in play today.
30 putts - ties my best putting round ever!! Drained a couple of long ones, only one 3 putt!!
This is such a nice putter, I do not think it will ever leave my collection!

Thanks guys super excited to roll this thing. I've been pining over one for a couple years.

Seemore putters are top notch - I went from none to three in one year. mFGP, Giant, and one on the way.

Seemore putters are top notch - I went from none to three in one year. mFGP, Giant, and one on the way.

Once you start buying them, it is hard to stop!

Put the Z3c in play today.
30 putts - ties my best putting round ever!! Drained a couple of long ones, only one 3 putt!!
This is such a nice putter, I do not think it will ever leave my collection!

Funny that I have the Z3c and a Cure RX2 as well! I can't imagine golfing without that Z3c! Last round on a tough, tough set of greens (very sloped: just touch it & it almost rolls off the green) & I did pretty well & drained 2 long ones. One sidehill lie I had to aim about 8 feet above the hole - looked like I was hitting in the opposite direction almost! Rolled it into the middle of the cup - which was fortunate because it would've ended up off the green lol!

I bet you can get under 30 putts/round with your Z3c. 29 is my best so far.

Thanks!

Funny that I have the Z3c and a Cure RX2 as well! I can't imagine golfing without that Z3c! Last round on a tough, tough set of greens (very sloped: just touch it & it almost rolls off the green) & I did pretty well & drained 2 long ones. One sidehill lie I had to aim about 8 feet above the hole - looked like I was hitting in the opposite direction almost! Rolled it into the middle of the cup - which was fortunate because it would've ended up off the green lol!

I bet you can get under 30 putts/round with your Z3c. 29 is my best so far.
I have two rounds of 30 putts in the last two weeks - one with the Z3c and one with the Giant (that I sold to my friend after the round).
29 putts would be fantastic - I need to hit fewer greens, tho, if that were to happen!

I have two rounds of 30 putts in the last two weeks - one with the Z3c and one with the Giant (that I sold to my friend after the round).
29 putts would be fantastic - I need to hit fewer greens, tho, if that were to happen!

Which is exactly what I did today. A crazy 6 of 8 up and downs for par saves led to a 29 putt round.

Congrats on the 29! So you preferred the Z3c to the Giant? (I assume, since you sold it). That's been my experience - nothing seems to be better for me.

Congrats on the 29! So you preferred the Z3c to the Giant? (I assume, since you sold it). That's been my experience - nothing seems to be better for me.
Actually, I like them both - my buddy really putted well with the Giant, so he asked for that one. I have not let him putt with the Z3c.
I think the Giant may be a little better for me, I like the larger head. I feel a little more confident with the 3-5 ft putts with the larger head - I can "see" the line better.

Actually, I like them both - my buddy really putted well with the Giant, so he asked for that one. I have not let him putt with the Z3c.
I think the Giant may be a little better for me, I like the larger head. I feel a little more confident with the 3-5 ft putts with the larger head - I can "see" the line better.

So you were just being a good guy for your friend - nice!

I am right handed golfer, but left eye dominate. My miss can be two-ways, but is usually a push. I tried a friends FGP mallet the other day and was amazed with the results. The ball either hit the hole or went it. I am currently using a CB odyssey works tank 2 ball fang and have putted extremely inconsistent the last couple of months. It is quite apparent to me that the face is not lined up to my target. I also like the idea of moving from a full mallet to either a mid-mallet or “larger” blade.

Based on the feedback I got from using the FGP mallet and doing some research, I narrowed my options down to ZC2 tour limited, Z3C tour limited, private reserve smoke diamond MFGP2 SS tri sole, MFGP SS, and MFGPS2 SS (all near center set-up).

I've emailed Seemore a couple of times, but still haven't heard back. Any ideas on which particular model seemore might fit my game best?

I am right handed golfer, but left eye dominate. My miss can be two-ways, but is usually a push. I tried a friends FGP mallet the other day and was amazed with the results. The ball either hit the hole or went it. I am currently using a CB odyssey works tank 2 ball fang and have putted extremely inconsistent the last couple of months. It is quite apparent to me that the face is not lined up to my target. I also like the idea of moving from a full mallet to either a mid-mallet or “larger” blade.

Based on the feedback I got from using the FGP mallet and doing some research, I narrowed my options down to ZC2 tour limited, Z3C tour limited, private reserve smoke diamond MFGP2 SS tri sole, MFGP SS, and MFGPS2 SS (all near center set-up).

I've emailed Seemore a couple of times, but still haven't heard back. Any ideas on which particular model seemore might fit my game best?

Welcome to THP! I don't think you can go wrong with any of these, as long as it's "Face Balanced at Impact" (I think it's always listed at the bottom of each putter's details page. I love the FGP mallet shape, but the plain FGP blade style works well too.

The other thing you might want to consider taking a lesson from an SPi certified instructor. For me it's made a huge difference! (If you plow through some of the old threads, you can find some of the fundamentals discussed, but in-person is much better of course). Unfortunately, I just checked the SeeMore site & can't find a link to the list of SPi instructors they used to have. I bet there is someone near you, but you'll have to contact SeeMore & check. Good luck & let us know what you choose.

All of the models you listed are face balanced at impact so that is a positive in my opinion. The mFGP will have the longest blade length of the various models you listed but will not be as deep from face to the back of the flange. I previously owned, but no longer have, the other models you listed as well. I believe the blade length on the z2c will be very slightly longer than the various mFGP2 models and z3c. All of these putters are great, it just depends on which fits your eye and stroke the best.

Jim from Seemore emailed me back and mentioned it would probably be best to start off with mfgp2. Does anyone have in hand photos of the mfgp2 ss nashville model? I searched this forum a good bit, but did not come across any. The pictures on the Seemore site look great, but its hard for me to see exactly what the black diamond finish looks like. Maybe a rainbow like tint/finish?

I'm really looking forward to getting one of these putters in hand. Its awesome how the owner emails you back!! Seem like great people over there.

Jim from Seemore emailed me back and mentioned it would probably be best to start off with mfgp2. Does anyone have in hand photos of the mfgp2 ss nashville model? I searched this forum a good bit, but did not come across any. The pictures on the Seemore site look great, but its hard for me to see exactly what the black diamond finish looks like. Maybe a rainbow like tint/finish?

I'm really looking forward to getting one of these putters in hand. Its awesome how the owner emails you back!! Seem like great people over there.

I don't recall seeing it posted on THP. Google search is probably your best option. Or maybe check out the SeeMore social media pages. Likely some good pics in there.

I have the same "issue" as you with being cross eye dominant. I recently got a SeeMore mFGP2 from a THPer in the Marketplace and it is so much better for me.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/seemore-mfgp-mfgp2-putter-review/

Back