We have everything except enough golf courses.
Haha... yup. I'm up there 2-3 times a year playing with some friends. Gets old playing pcc, antelope and stoneridge all the time. Although I really like stoneridge when it's in good shape. :D

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha... yup. I'm up there 2-3 times a year playing with some friends. Gets old playing pcc, antelope and stoneridge all the time. Although I really like stoneridge when it's in good shape. :D

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

You got that right! Unfortunately Antelope hills is now run by Billy Casper Golf Management and they don't put enough money back into the course. They now let children play for free, have high school kids, collage students, the mentally challenged, women's day, men's club, etc.etc. so it is much harder to play than when I moved here from St. George, UT with their ton of fine golf courses. Stoneridge is nice and I will be playing there more I hope. There is a course in Williams which is a fun trip and nice course. Oak Creek has a great course and I have played several in Sedona. Maybe we can get together some time. :)

New clubs have arrived i am super excited to get going! Have another lesson sat and plan on hitting the range a bunch this long weekend.

Back