2015 Blind Holiday Grab Bags

Huge thanks to j4u for picking one up for me before being sold out while I was driving!!!

Huge thanks to j4u for picking one up for me before being sold out while I was driving!!!
Just for clarification...I did not buy two. I do however now have your log in to the THP store. Was hoping it was your PayPal info too...Merry Christmas to me!

(I have since deleted said information to protect me and the innocent)

I got in on this. Whew I was worried cause the wife and I had doctors appointment at 11 which lasted awhile and I worked night before and had to work this evening to so I wasn't sure I would have been awake for it. Can't wait to see what's in these!

I think I squeezed in under the wire on this one. Couldn't figure out my THP store login and then forgot my PayPal password. I feel like such an old geezer sometimes. But I got through in the end.

Unreleased hashimoto shaft... someone is going to hit the jackpot!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Oh... Grandura... come to papa!

I hope I get lucky and the ticket for a tourX rangefinder is in my box.

Haha sounds like we're all hoping for the same ticket

hahaha, urban legend, word has it your swag game is TIGHT!

I'm learning from the master. Lol! It must be the name Mike that just gets deals done!

Im hoping for the same (for me though)

I'll let you borrow the one that shows up in my bag. #YouDontLiveFar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting assembled
9179ce4b50d3bab7466f4b2c219dfd55.jpg

Pssst. Hey wardy, throw one of those big prize tickets in mine.

There are some DARN cool things they are finding.
I know sizing might be an issue here and there for a few items, but people can trade.
Not a lot of apparel anyway. Most of it is just cool ****.

There could be some really interesting and cool trades coming

Looks like Wardy is just going thru his personal swag collection.
THP'ers personal elf.

Wardy just sauntered in my office and said "These are crazy cool. Super Limited Morgan Cup and SeeMore THP Event putter covers, special prize or just in a grab bag"?

The answer is they will be in a grab bag.

Hey so, no ladies signed up and there's a wardrobe and gloves for a month in here.

I can't believe I missed out, there is some really cool stuff in there

Hey so, no ladies signed up and there's a wardrobe and gloves for a month in here.
You can have all the ladies visors you want... :)

Also, thanks for helping Wardy. Looks like a ton of cool stuff is going in those boxes.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who zoomed in on the photo to try and glimpse some of what we may be getting.

Wardy with the solid cross-cross-apple sauce position.

Back