Maruman Shuttle NX-1 Driver

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I got a chance to hit this one today and really liked the head. Anybody try the Maruman line out?

maruman-shuttle-nx-1-driver_1_.jpg

Is that a weight?

• Admin
Is that a weight?

I dont believe so, but honestly have no information on it. Someone had it and I got a chance to test it out.

I dont believe so, but honestly have no information on it. Someone had it and I got a chance to test it out.

Surprisingly not one I have seen out here.

Honestly have never heard of them before.

Never seen or heard of it before. Looks like it would be fun to hit though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has a bit of a JGR vibe to it.

I've never even heard of this brand. It has an appealing design though. Aesthetically, they did a good job!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

New to me.

I have an older Shuttle 3 wood. The head is enormous! A monster off the tee but impossible to hit off the deck (for me anyways) due to it's huge footprint.

Never had a chance to hit the brand, but that looks interesting for sure.

Looks good, but I’ve never heard of them.

Had a friend who gamed some irons by them (at least I believe it was them) and I thought of them as a sort of KZG type of brand for club fitters.

Almost looks like a SpacePort idea like from the Cobra stuff a couple years ago.

I'm a complete degenerate equipment junkie and I've never even heard of it before. Realizing I could google this but what's the MSRP, and what were the specs on it? Premium shaft come with it? What's it most comparable to as far as look at address and feel. What are they known for, distance, forgiveness, etc?I NEED to know more, lol.

I remember this brand, have not seen much in stores though. Believe a couple LPGA players game some of their equipment.

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

I'm a complete degenerate equipment junkie and I've never even heard of it before. Realizing I could google this but what's the MSRP, and what were the specs on it? Premium shaft come with it? What's it most comparable to as far as look at address and feel. What are they known for, distance, forgiveness, etc?I NEED to know more, lol.

I believe it is priced somewhere around $600.

JDM high dollar = Pass

Nope haven’t seen one of those before, but I’ll hit anything :alien:

Maruman Shuttle NX-1 Driver

Maruman. Damn! That’s a blast from the past. They were fairly big in the UK when I started out years ago. They had a good reputation from what I remember.
Laura Davies was sponsored by them in her prime, and I want to say Woosie might have used em as well.

#FiberLaunch

Last edited:
I have a Maruman putter that I won years ago in a charity tournament. JDM brand that is typically pretty expensive. I gamed the putter for a short while but didn't find it to be a fit for me; only when a couple of years later I started learning about JDM products did I realize the cost.

Hmm, never heard of them before.

Ah Maruman is mainly a Japanese brand! I knew I heard of them before!

The tech in the driver is pretty interesting but at $600, it's a hard pass for me.

here's some info

https://www.tourspecgolf.com/brands/maruman

Can't really say I remember the brand name at all, reminds me of the bridgestone driver, I think it was the 715.

Back