Tiger vs Phil on PPV

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It has been announced that it will be on PPV, let's assume the cost is more than $30 and less than $60. Will you order it?

Probably not, honestly. I don’t typically shell out for PPV type events.

Eh probably not. The PPV part loses a bit of my interest.

It has been announced that it will be on PPV, let's assume the cost is more than $30 and less than $60. Will you order it?

I'll watch it on youtube the next day

Nope. No way I am paying anything extra to watch. Just no value there imo. I like them both but it’s kinda like who cares which one’s wallet gets padded a little more and I am certainly not going to help pad it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubtful. I don't do PPV. Heck, I don't even have cable.

Im a junkie and being that its thanksgiving week you can pencil me in for a purchase.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nope. Not enough interest to shell out $$ for this one.

I don't think so.

No. Never have paid for any event on PPV. Now, maybe 15 years ago when they were both in their respective primes, MAYBE.

Right now I’m working on actually being there.

Not a chance I pay for it.

These two players have competed in the same tournament fields 20 times per year, for decades now. And those events include Majors, which mean something.
All factors considered, to get me interested in watching a Tiger-Phil exhibition match, I would want them to be playing for their own money, from their own pockets.

I wouldn’t pay the PPV fee but maybe check out a bar

It's on Black Friday when almost no other sporting events are on and most golf fans won't want to deal with shopping. I think many people will change their tune as the event gets closer.

Only way I would is if I was with family or friends that want to watch. Since I will be with the in laws there is 0 chance I see this.

MMA fight? hell yes, I would pay $100 to see mizzen tattooed on one of phil's fists and main tattoed on the other before he goes at Eldrick's bad knee.

Golf match? no F---ing way.

I wouldn’t pay the PPV fee but maybe check out a bar

This is my thought, I’m sure some place around will carry it.

No way.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have an older golfing friends who never married and has the ultimate man's cage with surround sound/large screen setup.. I won't have to pay as I know it will be playing at his house!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I find this very disappointing. An opportunity to help grow the game and they blow it. No I wont pay for it.

Back