Tom Watson joins Callaway Tour Staff

Classy get by callaway

So cool! Tom is one of my favorite legends of the PGA!

I agree. He is a great guy and should fit well with Callaway.

Last year was his last Open, right? Does he now only play Senior majors?

Yes. Totally a Senior Tour player now. My guess is he play's 15 or so events this year. Not sure if he is planning to play the Masters or not, but I would guess he is.

I think its a good fit. I have always liked Watson and am glad he is with a solid company.

I agree. He is a great guy and should fit well with Callaway.

Yes. Totally a Senior Tour player now. My guess is he play's 15 or so events this year. Not sure if he is planning to play the Masters or not, but I would guess he is.

No way... I was guessing just senior majors. 15 events, really???

I like Tom, glad to see him join the Callaway team.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

That's pretty solid signing for Callaway.....much like Arnie, Watson will be a great ambassador for the brand

What a great get for Callaway. Great golfer and gentleman!

From instagram:

Starting my 45th year on Tour getting ready for Mitsubishi Electric here at Hualalai. How bout my new bats!!

f4611eb19460b32d19a35db6b5bdea5e.jpg

I missed this,that is a great pairing for Tom. Will be great to watch him even more

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I'm glad for both. More evidence Adams is dying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like it just got tougher to grab a spot on the #ZooCrew.

Very cool to see this, although this looks more negative for Adams. Maybe they'll be able to grab a few lesser names and hope they hit it big?

I love Tom Watson. Not a surprise, Callaway likes signing legends.

It always seems seems weird when a player switches from an IMO after several years. Not seeing Adams on Watson's head will take a little time to get used to for me.

Back