The THP Call Out - New For 2016

I've already been called out by two folks in text messages. Let's clear this snow! 

Text messages?
Thats no THP Call Out!
drp? He hasnt been seen since the Gauntlet sadly.

Well I'll have a couple months to think about it now, but I will definitely be taking part in this. Lots of choices in this area.

hmmm....
Don't just think about your area Colin! I believe PhillyV and I have some unfinished business with you and Wardy! Haha could be fun!

Text messages?
Thats no THP Call Out!
drp? He hasnt been seen since the Gauntlet sadly.
Well they can't make it official until the snow goes away. ⛄ Not drp. He's been in China and who knows where else. Haven't seen him in a long while.

Sounds like a fun time and a great excuse to play some golf.

Don't just think about your area Colin! I believe PhillyV and I have some unfinished business with you and Wardy! Haha could be fun!

Haha, I can see that convo ending quickly.

Hey ward, you want to come up north?

-no.

Ok bye.

-no.

Ok bye.
I heard Florida is a beautiful place this time of year haha

If we can figure out a reasonably good location, we're on like donkey kong.
Right on. this will be fun for sure.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Haha this is awesome!

Hmm I am going to be down in Florida late Feb/early March.. We might have figure something out.

Confirm date wise and heck yeah let's make some noise

-no.

Ok bye.

Let's get into next year first and we can discuss that. I'm not saying no, but I do need three other characters for it to all work.

I love this.. time for peeps to backup all the shat they have been spewing with their keyboards

This is an interesting concept. Can we do it something like "I call out anyone within a 1 hour drive of Kansas City, MO" type thing? Then we might get to meet more THPers. I honestly don't know who is around me, seems like this will be THPers who more or less already know each other calling each other out? Seems like fun to follow along regardless.

I think my callouts are going to stay in the "Breaking 100" thread.

No way dude.

Best way I improved my game was going head to head against better players and grinding it out. You would be surprised at how much competition can bring out in your game.

This is an interesting concept. Can we do it something like "I call out anyone within a 1 hour drive of Kansas City, MO" type thing? Then we might get to meet more THPers. I honestly don't know who is around me, seems like this will be THPers who more or less already know each other calling each other out? Seems like fun to follow along regardless.

So many regional threads.
Then add that many THPers list where they are located right in their profile.
Easy peasy.

You never have to worry about that with THPers.

This is a great idea.

The Flog/ATL Challenge just went global.

No way dude.

Best way I improved my game was going head to head against better players and grinding it out. You would be surprised at how much competition can bring out in your game.
I agree. I normally play with people who are better than me and it has made my game better. I inch closer and closer to them all the time with the hope of one day catching them.

No way dude.

Best way I improved my game was going head to head against better playenrs and grinding it out. You would be surprised at how much competition can bring out in your game.
YOU CALLIN' ME OUT!?!?!?! (Insert incredulous rage emoji here)

I've already been called out by two folks in text messages. Let's clear this snow! 
Just saw this.

Know what the coolest part about the #THPCallOut for me today was?

I had no idea what it was until I saw a thread on me being called out, and was trying to figure out what the heck I did this time! Then I read it, and then I thought...

FobKf63.gif

I agree. I normally play with people who are better than me and it has made my game better. I inch closer and closer to them all the time with the hope of one day catching them.
As do I. All my friends are slowly breaking down physically, and that has allowed my game of patient mediocrity to steadily creep up on them. Not unlike a lion that cuts the weak and sickly out of the herd.

Just saw this.

Know what the coolest part about the #THPCallOut for me today was?

I had no idea what it was until I saw a thread on me being called out, and was trying to figure out what the heck I did this time! Then I read it, and then I thought...

FobKf63.gif

I Fing love that move.

Back