Fall DMV Unofficial Outing - Proposed 6 October at TBD

I vote the 6th as I'll be in PA on the 13th

Hey OP .... update your 1st post! God, what kind of organizer are you anyway?

I’m interested in either date. Let’s see if I can actually make an outing with THPers.

Ah both those dates are out for me....hope you all have a great time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah both those dates are out for me....hope you all have a great time!

You're a killing me Smalls!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You're a killing me Smalls!

Sorry haha. First weekend I’m in Pittsburgh for Pens/Steelers game (I’ll bring you back some new decorations for the Nut Cave) then the following weekend I’ll be in San Antonio. I’ll come down some weekend in the fall and get out for a round with you, Crest and anyone else that’s around!

Sorry haha. First weekend I’m in Pittsburgh for Pens/Steelers game (I’ll bring you back some new decorations for the Nut Cave) then the following weekend I’ll be in San Antonio. I’ll come down some weekend in the fall and get out for a round with you, Crest and anyone else that’s around!

Do not bring of that GARBAGE to the Hallowed Nut Cave! That place is good luck ?

Do not bring of that GARBAGE to the Hallowed Nut Cave! That place is good luck ?
That's my man Crest!

Should’ve hid a Sid card in the Nut Cave when I was there....

We would have found it

I work with a teacher who is a Flyers fan (something I believe Caps/pens fans feel the same toward haha) and I hid 3 cards, a shirt and a Jersey in his room classroom three years ago. He has yet to find any of it and is convinced none of it exists haha

I work with a teacher who is a Flyers fan (something I believe Caps/pens fans feel the same toward haha) and I hid 3 cards, a shirt and a Jersey in his room classroom three years ago. He has yet to find any of it and is convinced none of it exists haha

Haha well played BUT if you did that in my room I would have all of them in a heartbeat

Haha well played BUT if you did that in my room I would have all of them in a heartbeat

I would just come help him paint your walls black and yellow.

I would just come help him paint your walls black and yellow.

Ugh... puke.

We have a hockey thread why don’t you Pittsburgh people try and keep this thread on topic ?

Ugh... puke.

We have a hockey thread why don’t you Pittsburgh people try and keep this thread on topic ��

They don't dare venture into that thread! :act-up:

Fall DMV Unofficial Outing - Proposed 6 October at TBD

Ugh... puke.

We have a hockey thread why don’t you Pittsburgh people try and keep this thread on topic ?

My attention span doesn’t allow me to stay on topic!

Bumping this one up to see if there's some more interest out there.

I am interested. I should be available for either, just have to check with my wife.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I am interested. I should be available for either, just have to check with my wife.

My plan is to ask forgiveness instead of permission

My plan is to ask forgiveness instead of permission

Thats a solid plan

I asked and am clear for either weekend.

Back