Fall DMV Unofficial Outing - Proposed 6 October at TBD

I can probably make either and the closer to Richmond the better for me.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Traveling from the Lynchburg area so anyone wanting to carpool that is between me and wherever we end until just let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm late to the party, but making sure I'm free on the 13th.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wish I could make this. Both of those dates are the last 2 events of the season for my club. It's limited to the top 16 players and is a Ryder Cup format. I currently sit at 5 so I'm hopeful I am getting in with 2 more events to qualify. I would like to get out with you guy's at some point after that, maybe a quick meetup somewhere in between. I miss you guy's.......most of you guy's.....well let's be honest, some of you guy's. I kid I kid.

You said that after the Royal New Kent incident.

That was a brutal day! I still regret not staying in the clubhouse with the Nut.

That was a brutal day! I still regret not staying in the clubhouse with the Nut.
Luckily my favorite time of year to play golf is coming up ... the Fall! Ahhhhhh :)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My travel schedule has changed so put me back in for a maybe. It looks doable now, just need to know where we will be playing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You can go ahead and switch me into the out group, as both of these dates just became unworkable for me. I'll get in the next one with you all.

You can go ahead and switch me into the out group, as both of these dates just became unworkable for me. I'll get in the next one with you all.
Boooooo!!

Boooooo!!

Yeah I'm not super pleased about it but life is life. Plus one less makes room for your personal AC. :sweat:

887241a8d5adb13de8a725ca8da95bfe.jpg

Yeah I'm not super pleased about it but life is life. Plus one less makes room for your personal AC. :sweat:

887241a8d5adb13de8a725ca8da95bfe.jpg
Yeah I'll need that in the cart with me. So I'm riding solo

You said that after the Royal New Kent incident.

I think it's geothermally impossible to drop below 80* at RNK; even in January.

Sadly the dates don't work for me. Fall gets busy. My swing is transitioning from crap to... different crap at the moment anyway.

I just wanna play lol. I live in Alexandria. Ill drive. Ill pick anyone up. I have a company car and gas card. I don't care. I want to F#$%^&* play

blah blah blah =). I wanna golf.

October 13th it is.

Let’s get the list finalized and find someplace to play.

October 13th it is.

Let’s get the list finalized and find someplace to play.
Thought that was your job??

Fall DMV Unofficial Outing - Proposed 6 October at TBD

Thought that was your job??

Rock Harbor it is then.*

*Not really. I’m taking suggestions

Last edited:
What time are we planning to start? Need to get my travel schedule set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back