Fall DMV Unofficial Outing - Proposed 6 October at TBD

JohnSinVA

Porkins
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
EDIT OF ORIGINAL POST

Cancelled. Lack of interest. The below foursome is encouraged to find a spot to play and have at it.

In Like Flint
@pjleduc
@golfinnut
@hackitup
@Jdibart

Last edited:
Marking my calendar for my butt whooping now :D

I am scheduled for major sinus surgery on Oct. 4. If I have it then I obviously won’t make it but I may have to postpone and in that case I will probably make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As of now that date is open

That’s a maybe for me, depending on how far up in the Boonies of VA y’all hold this thing.

Maybe for me as well.... If I am in, I am sure @keenov and @mmartinez27 will join as well!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Andddddd I am out for that date... heading to the beach. That is Columbus Day Weekend I believe

Checking the date.. I am interested in joining as long as we have no family plans!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Andddddd I am out for that date... heading to the beach. That is Columbus Day Weekend I believe

See what happens when you stick someone else with this job? Counter while it's still early.

I’ll see if my wife will let me sneak away her and our ~1 month old

First post updated for Crest.

First post updated for Crest.

No need to plan around me but I do appreciate it buddy. If you have more for the 6th then do that

I vote for the 13th as well. As I will most likely be catching fish the weekend of the 6th Columbus Day

Okay DMVers (any any other interested parties who may want to play some golf with a bunch of excellent THPers, and possibly Richard @JohnSinVA) it's time to get a fall outing together. I'm proposing Saturday, October 6 as a potential date with location TBD. Depending upon interest and who's available when we can adjust the date. I am open to locations but would like to get it as centrally located as possible to maximize interest. So, all of you VA guys out in the nether regions of the state...get your butts in here. Same goes for you folks out in the far reaches of MD. DMV outings aren't just for the guys in the DC Metro Area :good:

ETA:
Since our beloved Cresticles is otherwise engaged on the proposed Oct. 6 date, I am offering an alternate date of Oct. 13. We'll do it democratically and go with a majority vote on the preferred date. I'll keep a running tally here in the first post. Once we determine the date we can find a course that (hopefully) will work for everyone interested.

Oct 6:

Oct. 13:
TheCrest4

FIFY :act-up:

I vote for the 13th as well. As I will most likely be catching fish the weekend of the 6th Columbus Day

Well, Crest, there goes any hope of you getting your alternate weekend :alien:

No chance I can make the 13th - traveling to a wedding. The 6th is up in the air.

I'm currently open either weekend. And I for one enjoy @golfinnut's colorful commentary on the course :alien:

I'm currently open either weekend. And I for one enjoy @golfinnut's colorful commentary on the course :alien:

See @JohnSinVA .... someone appreciates my satirical humor! :act-up:

I know I'm out for the 6th. Validating the 13th with the boss now.

Im out on either day. I will be on vacation one week and on travel the next. Bummer!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

In for the 13th

If I do have surgery on the 4th, there is a solid chance I would be ready to go for the 13th. That would be my vote.

Back