2015 Blind Holiday Grab Bags

Thanks for pushing through all the sickness and getting these out so quickly. Now go rest up and feel better :angel:
Just thought this was funny, reading this on Tapatalk it looks like you're calling her angel.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Just thought this was funny, reading this on Tapatalk it looks like you're calling her angel.

LOL I meant to just use a regular smiley but I see it now. Not intentional although her getting all of that done in her condition is a god send haha

Yes, apparently.

Can I do it??? Nah...I'm just excited to see the awesomeness inside these bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL I meant to just use a regular smiley but I see it now. Not intentional although her getting all of that done in her condition is a god send haha
It was just funny since it doesn't show the smiley. Everything she does around here is.

Now back to the regularly scheduled stuff. Can't wait to see the grab bags.

I was just checking in because I too have not received a shipping notification. Was getting concerned that my order was not received. Thanks GG for pushing through your illness to get the rest of them ready to ship. I'll wait patiently for my notification.

I can't wait to see what people get. I literally have no idea of the swag, the grand prizes or anything else.

I hope people video them, though, holy cow the reactions are going to be phenomenal!

I hope people video them, though, holy cow the reactions are going to be phenomenal!

That would be awesome

Is there a better app to upload the videos like vimeo? Or something else? Thanks.

Gonna video mine for sure. I'm hoping most do. That will be fun to watch.

Is there a better app to upload the videos like vimeo? Or something else? Thanks.

You can go straight to Tapatalk or use YouTube or Vimeo and use video tag.

For my videos on here i record on my phone (iphone) and then i usually use the youtube capture app then upload to youtube then post the link in the thread

Havent tried the tapatalk video though either

No hurry here GG, im just happy to have brought one. While im cruising on holiday im not worried when it arrives. I hope you feel better soon.

I still have not received an email notification. :(

I have been sick, so there has been a slight delay in getting these boxed up. Everything is now done (with the help of Mward and lots and lots of hand sanitizer) and they are scheduled to get picked up tomorrow.

There are about 30 that don't have labels yet because I ran out of pouches, but those are coming tomorrow so if the pouches make it before the mail then those 30 will go out tomorrow with the rest, if not then they will get picked up Thursday. I would expect everyone should have theirs sometime next week, however, since there is a holiday in between shipping might be delayed, but I did everything USPS Priority so in theory nothing should take more than 3 days....in theory!

Also, to the international folks, yours will obviously take a bit longer. I made sure to declare the value $15 so you shouldn't incur any tariffs.

I still have not received an email notification. :(

See above.

The system should send the notification when I tell it that I shipped the package, but it doesn't always work. HighOnHog - your order was packaged up and labeled and will ship today.

Patience people....the wait will be well worth it.

The system should send the notification when I tell it that I shipped the package, but it doesn't always work. HighOnHog - your order was packaged up and labeled and will ship today.

Thank yoU!!! I really appreciate all that both of you do.

Last edited:
Appreciate all you guys are doing to get these out. Having been sick myself recently and all the normal craziness of the holidays, I'm surprised you've gotten this far. Can't wait to see what shows up at my door.

Being sick for the holidays and still trying to work sucks. I actually had forgot about the bag, just been buys and had other things running through my head.

Not going to lie when I saw that THP Pukka hat from 2013 I immediately hoped I had one in my grab bag! That was the first thing I received as an Albatross member joining for the first time and wore that hat until it was pretty dirty looking. Obviously excited for anything but my box could have just that hat and I'd be beyond happy!

Not going to lie when I saw that THP Pukka hat from 2013 I immediately hoped I had one in my grab bag! That was the first thing I received as an Albatross member joining for the first time and wore that hat until it was pretty dirty looking. Obviously excited for anything but my box could have just that hat and I'd be beyond happy!

Post a pic of which one. I may be able to help out. I have so many hats and continue to purchase more than I'll ever wear.

Or PM if you prefer so we don't clutter this thread.

I'll video mine for sure!!!

I am excited and I didn't even get a box.

Dan
Divot Diggers Golf

Sharing the love of golf through those that suck at it

Back