2015 Blind Holiday Grab Bags

Dang those went pretty darn fast. Very cool. Look forward to seeing what folks get!

I'm thrilled I got my order in, I've missed out on some great THP items due to timing. I lucked out in that I signed onto the forum from my work PC just as JB was posting the thread. Great timing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missed out on this one, good luck to everyone and enjoy the loot!

Not surprised these went quick. I wonder if these went faster than the THP 1/4 zips?

Darn, work wouldn't cooperate, and it looks like these were gone in 30 minutes!

Good luck everyone!

Unreal. I fell back asleep and missed these. I suck

Being stuck at home staring at my computer today with laryngitis wasn't so bad today.. was able to get in on this. Looking forward to the surprise.

Oh my....I was waiting around and just left around an hour ago . I feel so dumb I must have missed it by minutes.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Glad I got my order in

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Well damn. Went to a business lunch and missed it. Oh well. Enjoy them folks!

Wasn't it supposed to be 2 days? :)

JB did say they will see what they have after all the boxes are put together and see if they can make some more.

well that stinks. totally screwed that up and missed my ticket.

I totally missed it. Got held up in a meeting. Congrats to all that were able to get one!

Late to the party! Good luck to those that made it on time!

Order mine while standing in line at Best Buy. Man I love smart phones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Part of me can't believe these sold out so quick but then again with it being THP I am not really surprised as this is such a great place to be

Part of me can't believe these sold out so quick but then again with it being THP I am not really surprised as this is such a great place to be

Exactly how I felt/feel...I should have known better.

Annnd I miss this one too!

SON OF A....

Can this day get worse? lol

Skim alert here...

Wondering if these will be offered tomorrow as well?

Skim alert here...

Wondering if these will be offered tomorrow as well?
Checking inventory to see if there's any left. Didn't want to oversell without product.

Back