Update (in case anyone is interested)

mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap
Since I have now received multiple PM's today asking what happened to my Event Coordinator" tag I figured I would just mention it 1 time here and be done with it.

I was notified this week that my Staff position with THP had been eliminated as event planning going forward will be handled in house.

I plan on still being around (to some extent) and will use some of the spare time to continue to setup the local gatherings as well as the "Big Ones".

I have also forged some great relationships with lots of courses and resorts all over the US so if I can ever be of assistance with anyone's gatherings just let me know.

Ive gone to some really cool places and have met some great people on here and look forward to continuing to meet up and play some golf in the future.

Thank You for everything you have done Mike.

The events you planned truly took my addiction of THP to another level. I look forward to meeting up and playing some more golf .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have done a great job Mike. Thanks for everything dude.

JM

Thanks mike for everything you’ve been a part of for so long! Job well done and I miss ya buddy

Love ya Mikey.

Since I have now received multiple PM's today asking what happened to my Event Coordinator" tag I figured I would just mention it 1 time here and be done with it.

I was notified this week that my Staff position with THP had been eliminated as event planning going forward will be handled in house.

I plan on still being around (to some extent) and will use some of the spare time to continue to setup the local gatherings as well as the "Big Ones".

I have also forged some great relationships with lots of courses and resorts all over the US so if I can ever be of assistance with anyone's gatherings just let me know.

Ive gone to some really cool places and have met some great people on here and look forward to continuing to meet up and play some golf in the future.

You have have helped plan some amazing events and gatherings. I am glad that I have been able to attend both my man. Thank you for all the hard work and countless hours you put in. I will be doing everything in my power to play golf in your gatherings whenever possible. I had an incredible time in Orlando. Just need to make sure I get a round with you and watch that “majestic” high draw all day!

Selfishly I hope you continue planning local and big ones so I don’t have to do any work. Your time and effort is appreciated.

Have been able to play a lot of courses I wouldn’t have ever known about otherwise with a bunch of people I wouldn’t have met.

You always did an amazing job and look forward to all of the gatherings you coordinate in the future.

Your contributions will be missed by all.

Thanks for all you have done planning amazing events Mike! The events you planned are what really hooked me into THP for the long haul. Reading about other people partaking in them is great, but experiencing them first hand takes the forum experience to a whole new level.

A job well done for sure Mike...thank you from all of us for the hours and work you’ve put in to make so many events so great.

Thank you all for the kind words...not necessary but much appreciated

Thanks for all the hard work over the years. Always looking forward to the next time we tee it up.

Mike you are the best!!!!!!

b586ba5e8ab5b96f0a1d0a14f00c40ac.gif

c9909a5af126940c71c63414923c6fd7.gif

Got to meet you in Indianapolis at the Cleveland event, very glad I did as it was a pleasure. Hope I can tee it up with you again some day.

You were pretty good at that job, Mike. ;) It will be nice to see you stick around.

Mike, We can all appreciate the time and effort you put into this forum and I really feel fortunate to have been a part of the Orlando trip. So Incredible for you to make it as successful and over the top as it was. Moving forward, let us know if you need any assistance on any of the upcoming events you are setting up. Looking forward to attending one of the two 2019 trips!!

I don't know what all the fuss is about. I've never been to an event he coordinated that was all that.

I kid, I kid. I've never been to ANY THP events yet, but I'll remedy that in <1 month!

Congrats on your run, Mike. From the looks of it ^^^ up there, you did a hell of a job!

Thanks for everything you've done over the years Mike!

Thanks Mike!!

We've never met, but thank you for everything you've done for THP thus far!

It's going to be tough replacing your skills on THP. Event coordination, party planning, team captain extraordinaire, nunchuk skills, bag packing... nobody has done it better.

Glad you're continuing your Legacy with the Gatherings.

Appreciate your hard work Mike. Cheers.

Both events we played in together were top notch, and I loved playing against you and lordbyron at Thunderhawk in the rain. Thanks for helping coordinate everything with thp, and I hope to tee it up with you again in the future.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back