FS (HI): TM M4 3HL, Ping G400 3H and some wedges

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.hicksta

Golf->Tacos->Gainz
Reaction score
Y'all knew it was coming so here we go! Prices are OBRO, include shipping from Hawaii and will be ready to ship next week. Stock headcovers are included with the M4 3HL and Ping G400 3H. The only exception are the Oban shafts, but I'll have a better idea of when they'll be ready to ship next week. Feel free to post any questions in the thread and PM me if you're interested in buying. Thanks for looking!

*I'm not interested in any trades!!!*

Titleist Vokey SM7 50.08 F with Modus3 Wedge 115 - $100 OBRO shipped CONUS *SOLD*

Titleist Vokey SM7 54.10 S with Modus3 Wedge 115 - $100 OBRO shipped CONUS *SOLD*

TaylorMade Milled Grind HI-TOE 58 with Modus3 Wedge 115 - $110 OBRO shipped CONUS *SOLD*

TaylorMade M4 3HL with Fujikura ATMOS TS Blue 7X (42.5" playing length, tipped 1/2") - $225 OBRO shipped CONUS *SOLD*

Ping G400 3H with Fujikura ATMOS TS Blue 8X (40.25" playing length) - $175 OBRO shipped CONUS *SOLD*

LLEJ50Ql.jpg

HzKxiBPl.jpg

JTSfo9Ll.jpg

9fFbjVQl.jpg

hquPBxbl.jpg

mOLDZqBl.jpg

1j5Gt4Bl.jpg

7pI4KBMl.jpg

OBfjI4Rl.jpg

c9UdKzsl.jpg

1gzOjDMl.jpg

VVhGdXFl.jpg

yc1d5pjl.jpg

Last edited:
That 3W tho!!!

I need to tell myself about 1000 times I don’t need that 3w or hi-toe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tahoe Open bump!!!

Sunday bump!!!

I assume you've played both the 3wd heads personally. How do they compare?

They’re pretty similar. Both are plenty forgiving and long. They sound a little different, and I think the M4 sounds the best. They’re both really solid FWs!

They’re pretty similar. Both are plenty forgiving and long. They sound a little different, and I think the M4 sounds the best. They’re both really solid FWs!
I'm considering one if them. I'll stew on it a bit and let you know something.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

M4 3HL and G400 3H are sold!

Heading back to Hawaii bump!

Good Lord, never thought you would sell your Edel... I think you you need to list it using the regular font and not a micro font that no one can see, Chief - you have everything else here. GLWS

Hump day bump!!!

Price drop bump!

Bump!!!

All sold! Mods, please close!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back