Go ahead and book it and I will see you there ;)

Posted via Tapatalk

Sweet guys I'm looking forward meeting all of you

First I might as well say that I got my butt handed to me today. Ugh.

Course played beautifully. Like amazing. Rough was thick and nasty, but the fairways were incredibly tight. They had most of the stands set up. Only bad thing is it was cart path only. Here are some pics. Keep in mind that there are trailers and things all over due to the tourney.

This is the clubhouse from the rear. It looks out over 18.

DSC01002.jpg

Jrod in the practice bunker. They have a very nice practice facility that I'd love to be able to use more often.

DSC01004.jpg

Hole 1 - Dogleg left. Not too long and the fairway gives you room to miss right, which helped me out.

DSC00999.jpg

Hole 2 - Par 5 downhill. The bunker on the right ate my ball, but I had a nice shot out of it. The second pic is my approach shot.

DSC01005.jpg

DSC01007.jpg

This is looking at the green on number 5, a longer par 4. You can see both of our balls on the green. This is a very hard hole if you miss in those bunkers.

DSC01008.jpg

Crappy pic, but this is looking up through the chute on number 6, a shorter par 4.

DSC01009.jpg

Number 7 - medium to long par 3 with some sand trouble short left. Lucky for me I pushed it right!

DSC01011.jpg

I hit a good chip shot on 9.

DSC01012.jpg

Number 10 is a nice par 5 that better players can get to in two. Fun hole.

DSC01015.jpg

This is a rather daunting looking approach on hole 11. This hole is just plain hard.

DSC01016.jpg

12 is a fairly forgiving par 3

DSC01017.jpg

13 is a pretty wide open par 4. The green is very deep and it's easy to have a 40+ foot putt here.

DSC01018.jpg

14 is just a neat hole. It can be driven by the longer hitters.

DSC01020.jpg

This is from the 150 marker on 17, which share part of its fairway with 18.

DSC01029.jpg

Finally, a couple of 18. On is a panoramic photo.

DSC01000.jpg

DSC01001.jpg

That course looks great Hawk. Those were great pics.

Awesome pics Hawk, even though we didn't play too well I had a blast. It's really cool to play a course setup for the pro's, and while many people have the misconception this place is easy because the pro's shoot -22, well, it isn't. For us mere mortals the greens are very well guarded and the fairways are extremely tight and lined with trees.

The course was in beautiful shape, and I look forward to playing with more THP'ers in July.

Beautiful pics and looks like you guys had some pretty weather for a perfect day!

Very nice looking course, appreciate the pics Hawk!! Glad you two enjoyed yourselves out there today.

Wow hawk, thanks for the pics...that course looks so much fun

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Wow great pics Hawk, I'm looking forward to playing there with you guys! I had a great round today and its making me feel good about the tournament next months, but it definitely looks like a tough course if you end up in this bunkers! I am going to have to practice my bunker shots for sure!

Wow great pics Hawk, I'm looking forward to playing there with you guys! I had a great round today and its making me feel good about the tournament next months, but it definitely looks like a tough course if you end up in this bunkers! I am going to have to practice my bunker shots for sure!

The sand is immaculate but you can find yourself in some pretty precarious places. If your iron play is strong you will do great as the course isn't very long.

Thanks for the pictures Hawk. It looks fantastic. Sounds like you both had a good day out there today.

Thanks for the pictures Hawk. It looks fantastic. Sounds like you both had a good day out there today.

Thanks man. I was really bummed that I played like crap because I've really been having some good range sessions lately. I think I just wanted it too bad and ended up playing golf swing the whole time. Standing over the ball for 15 seconds, etc. Glad that I have another crack at it in July. The greens are not hard, which is why the pros do so well there. It's not as hard if you can hit the ball where you want it all the time.

I'm looking forward to it as well. It will reward the good and punish the bad, but is very fun to play.

Nice pics Hawk, I've been thinking about making a trip to TPC San Antonio, home of the Valero Texas Open., the only problem is you can't just get a tee time and play, you have to stay at the resort and it's quite expensive!

Great pics Hawk. Man that course looks like it would eat me alive.

Those are some fantastic pics Hawk. Any course with tight fairways would eat me alive right now. The greens and bunkers looked phenomenal.

awesome pics, thanks for sharing!

Love the pictures. Great job! I highly recommend anyone who is playing this course to pick up the yardage book. It is so helpful to open up a picture of the hole and see yardages and put together a plan before playing the hole.

One thing I didn't really mention was how cool it was to walk up to some of these holes and see the grandstands that will soon be full of people. Especially on 18, which is really just a great finishing hole anyway. It's like a little ampitheater the way they have it set up there.

I really wish I could be a member here, but that won't be happening any time soon.

Looking forward to playing again without the cartpath only restriction. That really can make it tough to get a good flow going.

How did the Morgan Cupper do?

Great write up. I should try to do something similar for Erin Hills on the 4th.

Kevin

Man I am so pumped the play this course! I'm sure it will still be playing really tough just after the John Deere Classic when we play there.

How did the Morgan Cupper do?

Great write up. I should try to do something similar for Erin Hills on the 4th.

Kevin

I think Jrod posted his score in the MC thread.

Man I am so pumped the play this course! I'm sure it will still be playing really tough just after the John Deere Classic when we play there.

Hopefully it will have had a chance to come back a bit. Those guys can really beat up a course, not to mention the fans.

Hawk,

The course looks awesome! You will get 'em next time

Sweet pics Hawk!! Course looks absolutely amazing!!

Back